first loves - Love and Romance

To****

Posted

My friend and I were talking about first loves and whether people truely get over their first loves. She thought no. But I don't know, what do you guys think?

Posted

Well.. I did, even if I still about it sometimes =P

Posted

That is a very hard question to answer. I think it all depends on how that first love ended. For me the answer is no. I still love her. And if I happened to run into her today, and if she was still the great person I remember, I would without a doubt try to get her back. We were both only six*** when we met, but her family moved to New Mexico, and we thought it better not to keep in contact.

Some first loves end badly. I have heard the horror stories from my friends. Those relationships I do believe you get over.

I still think about Lily all the time but as i grow older I find that I am capable of feeling all those emotions that I felt for her, for other people.

A first love is like a building block. A lot of people base the rest of there relationships off of their first love. If you knew great love with them, then most likely you wont settle for anything less. If they ***d you, then its likely you will fall for more ***rs.

These are only my thoughts though.

Posted

I would say you can but you can't. I still love my first love. I will always love her. I have moved on but she is the one who helped me so much. I will always love her.

Posted

i think it depends what u mean by getting over them. i believe that if u care about them than ull always care, theres a reason why u did in the first place not just for ur first love. for me im like ashley i guess, ive moved forward in life but i still love them maybe not as much as i did.

Jeannine_Jara
Posted

I hate my first luv LOL
but thanks 2 him I found myself !
The only good thing that came out of that relashionship was my daughter who is now 20.......

Posted

yeah i dont know really, i sometimes think yeah i'm over her but then again its like am i really? you know? i think it's since starting to go out with my friend who was best friends with my ex that's made me start thinking about it more, mainly because my friend keeps bringing her up. I have moved on and dated other people but i've never really felt what i felt for the ex. i dont know maybe i'm just over thinking

Posted

no i don't think it's really fair either, especially when my friend was the one who supported me when we did finally break up, it was a bad breakup.

Posted

aye especially when she's straight!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My first love left me for a guy.... I'm still not over it and that was years ago... Well... I'm over it, but it still stings and she still talks shit about me.

Posted

The first you will always love but in time the *** fades and you find another love, but the first will stay with you no matter where you go in life and there's nothing wrong with looking back and smiling on the good times.

Posted

i was 16 back then, sometimes feels a little crazy thinking back about it. the whole thing has settled as i havent seen the friend in a month now.

Posted

First love...
well for starters it wasnt love but she and i (i thought clicked very nicely) had a short term thing , she had problims big time and i can deal with some and most things but i made a choice a long time ago to not do *** and she started using some real nasty stuff , she made her choice and i made mine . I still have very fond memories of her and our first kiss can you imagine under a weeping cheery blossom tree with a underwater lights glistening up into the tree and her and i standing there beside the pond and her say ..." baby your so beautiful" ....my heart skipped beats lol so if shes using id have to say NO i would not go back to her but i'd always hold those memories close to my heart she was my first "bless you Tonya where ever you are "!!!

Posted

First loves are amazing I still love my first love deeply but she ended, I was fine with it I still talk to her to and she happy. I would die to get her back but if shes happy thats all I can truly dream for.

"Jerica where ever you are I'm sorry I said no"