Could anyone send their Suga-Daddies my way...? - Love and Romance

Remrie_Arrie

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

I don't want to come across as mean, but I do have to be blunt about this.... you come across as lazy, needy, and irresponsible with what you have in life especially with that car crash which isn't even relevant to your gender issues.

I'm 23 male to female transgender, broke as hell struggling to make ends meet with more expensive surgeries. But I have my own financial plan to get all that stuff and be financially free by age 30. I should be able to get all my surgeries by age 26 on my own without help from others.

If you need to make a little more cash and cut down expenses try picking up truck driving. My plan involves investing in real estate for cash flow whether I have a job or not to help save up

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

Unfortunately that won't maximize the velocity of money effectively, you just give yourself a job. It's not a long term solution. Might take nothing to get into but your returns on your investment of time is likely not going to effectively compensate.

You can make $5,000/mo wholesaling a property without ever buying it, without putting money into it, without owning it, and with no fees. That's just one of the countless other alternatives I know work out there because I know the people who make their living doing that. I choose a different way because wholesaling properties is a *** in the ass for me.