Was That Nessesary? - Love and Romance

Ch****

Posted

Well, as I look back on what me and my ex did. I relize that one night she ALMOST took my virginity when she never really was bi or lesbian. Is it okay for her to do that to me to only figure out she's straight? If she had took my virginity would it have been right?

Posted

to be honest if you were both up for it then no, if however you didnt want to then yes that would be wrong. you have to look at it as a means of discovery rather than she used me to satisfy some bi curious fantasy etc. I mean yeah okay you feel like crap that she's now straight but maybe you should look at it as if she choose you to try these things with and not some other girl. I'd feel honoured if someone wanted to discover themselves and i could help them do that.

Posted

I guess I would to, but at the time she never told me it was for an experiment. I thought she loved me and I loved her. But she never really did love me. If she told me it was an experiment, I wouldn't have let her get that close to taking MY virginity

Posted

well maybe to her she didnt know either at the time. i mean i went through years thinking i was straight so the guys i dated before i knew who i was could say the same. i mean yeah it's different if they say they love you and such but the meaning of those words arent what they used to be. you can't really know what she was thinking.

Posted

well first of all if she is straight then y was she with u? and second of all no its not rite at all

Posted

i agree with Becky ppl use the word "LOVE" but they dont really know the meaning of it , now in days ppl just say it to get what they want and its really stupid but true ...and im really srry Chloe but i dnt think it was right for her to do that especially cause you truly fell in love with her and she wasn't honest from the beginning, but in the bright side you gave ure self for the first time to someone you truly loved but i know it suckx cause she couldn't return the favor, but keep ure head up, be strong

Posted

To Cheynenne, I don't know why she was with me...I guess I was her "friend with benefits".

To Ella, I really did love her but I guess when she always said she loved me...she really didn't.

Posted

I guess....but it still really hurts...