I'm Versatile - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

yea. love usually entails sex (if its love and not just an infatuation) but just because u have sex, doesnt mean you love someone.

Posted

I ran into that problem at the end of my last relationship. The sex vs. love has been a big problem for many relationships. I dont think it would have been suck a problem for us if we wuold have just kept up with the great communication that we had for the first 6 years. I really think that communication is the glue that keeps a relationship together, but sex can act like tape or a bandaid when there is a communication breakdown!

Posted

A decade into my last relationship, communication died, slightly. Sex was practically non-existent and those sleazy sex sites that gay men can frequent, definitely killed anything that could of survived. When you're not Tom, Dick or Harry rolled into 1 person, no matter what you try to do to easy things in a dying relationship, you can only do so much before your mate, crushes your heart beyond repair. Sex is very important in a committed relationship. When communication comes to a standstill and sex is well, just sex, you're left thinking what went wrong. Sex is sex (filler that's not 100% satisfying) but if you love your mate, sex turns into making love. If communication dies, so does everything else. I've had 2 LTR's in my lifetime and if I'm lucky enough in love to get a 3rd, I'll know the signs from my last one and I'll be damned to have history repeat on me again. It's unconditionally or nothing. I refuse to be Tom, Dick and Harry all rolled into 1. Take me as I am or move on. You can observe the treats through a glass window, you are not authorized to sample any unless, the sampling is shared.

Posted

That is just about where I am at Krystoffer, I have many of the same feelings towards life. Dont get me wrong, I really do enjoy sex and will go out and have it every now and then. But I am not anyone one night rag!

Posted

Never heard the "one night stand as a one night rag" before. I do go out, on the occasion, not like there's an abundance of gay bars here. We have 1 bathhouse and even that I seldom frequent. Most of the patron's I wouldn't touch with my dog's dick! I have playmates, which we connect from time to time. It's filler. The no strings kind.

Posted

Exactly the same here! I have my regular, but we both know exactly what we are doing and where it is or is not going!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

In the last decade or so, my playmates have been the non versatile type. Now don't get me wrong but, I'm versatile but have long since forgotten what it's like to be on the receiving end. My first partner was strictly a bottom. My second was suppose to of been versatile. He wasn't. He turned out to be (yup, you guessed it) another bottom. ARGH! I don't play with dildo's, unless they want me too (on them, not me... you nuts?). I don't like fingers anywhere near there and keep your tongue in your head too. Only a man's dick is permitted up there. The last time my M.D tried to put his finger up there for a prostate exam, I almost clocked him one. Playmates are fun and yes, they understand what's up and what not to do. But if just one of them wanted to bend me over and... sadly, that's only a fantasy of mine. But for now, I'll gladly retain my role as being the dominate one, until I find someone I'm comfortable enough with, to submit. For those reading this, call it food for though, since I just blurted out another side of myself.

Posted

That is funny, Most of the men I attract are more like me. Want to Share their bodies, so I will make sure to count my blessings!

Posted

Rigid? I don't think so. Someone just read into my comment the wrong way! Gay life varies from city to city. You either conform to those ways or end up on a list like the rest. I did what I had to do, to please my partners. Farbeit from my own wants, for over time, those who stated they were, had a preference and sadly, it was to be a bottom. Yes, I was a little disappointed but, I conformed, gave in, just to please my partner. I loved them both deeply and I would of done anything to keep them content. I've put my own needs to one side AND the odd time, I got what I wanted but not that often. Unless you've walked in my shoes and lived my life, you can't state that I'm to rigid. You don't know me nor how my life was (at that time). I am into a variety of different things and into using/playing with, certain types of toys that doesn't include laytex! Cuddling naked sadly, I'm not into. Why? I'm a human furnace and my own body temperature rises to the point that, close skin contact, only creates excessive heat, thus we have to move away, from each other. No, this is by far not an insult to me but, understandable. WE get uncomfortable. I've tossed on a T-shirt to cuddle but, that defeats the purpose of cuddling naked. I'm just as content, putting my hand on his hip as we doze off. Snuggling on the couch etc. is ok, mainly because we're dressed. Relationships are a give and take situation. You work together like a team. Over time together and with the communication that it takes, we learn about each other. We all make choices and with each choice that is made, you create a new path of discovery. For the record, I am versatile, my preference? Optional. I may have been many things in this life but "ridgid" is certainly not one of them.

Posted

lol your very defensive aren't you? its all good so am i...

Posted

I know this is late, but I'm also versatile

Posted

Mee to. Vers here. MMMMMM Love It All

Posted

Don't get me wrong guys, I do prefer versatility. I can go either way but, most oftenly, I'm placed into the category of the dominate one. Don't ask me why, it just happens. Maybe my endowment stands out that most feel I am? A rather misconception but to be frank, I won't allow anyone under my size to bend me over. OUCH! Been there, done that and landed myself in the hospital. I suffered dearly for submitting to someone below average. No, I'm not a size queen, I just know what I can handle. Men I've encountered have been mainly versatile but when my I expose my endowment , most have opted out for the submissive role. Who am I to complain? When you want it, you take what is offered or the palm ***s are it! If and when I'm fortunate enough to meet that special someone, it will be discussed. Versatility is the spice of life, for any couple. And yes, my heterosexual friends, do role play.

Posted

I like to service and take care of a man. I am not saying I like a man that just says there it is go to it, sometimes that can be fun, but if they just lay there and do not participate at all that can get boring really quick. I like a man that lets me know he likes what I am doing, makes noises of pleasure, pushes my head down on him as I suck him, or slaps my butt while he is screwing me. Some guys are just more passionate than others.