Vers bottom meaning? Versatile bottom tips?

RomeoRichards

RomeoRichards
Posted

What's the meaning of vers bottom? First off hi all so I used to consider myself vers bottom and would also list myself as that on gay apps like gaudi or grindr. To me that means I generally prefer being a bottom and being dominated, but I’ve fantasised about being a dominator for once and acting as a top. Is that the real vers bottom meaning? 

A friend of mine corrected me a few days ago, saying I got it wrong and being very bottom merely means fooling around with someone just with no need for anal stuff? If anyone can tell me what exactly they think versatile bottoms are and have any tips on how I can communicate my gay position better in the future? Thanks

Posted

To me, versatile bottom means that you like both topping and bottoming, but have more of a preference/lean more towards bottoming.  Versatile top would be the opposite.

• 3 months later...
Qosmonauty
Posted
On 2/21/2023 at 4:54 AM, RomeoRichards said:

... I’ve fantasised about being a dominator for once and acting as a top. ...

If that is a fantasy, go for it, you'll make some or many Bottom(s) very happy. Versatile men who can be a Top or Bottom, DOM or sub, can have the most fun. At your age you should explore the pleasures of sex between men, but you don't have to settle down for only one outlet - let your horniness and the man you are with direct the fun you have with each other

• 10 months later...