What type of guys u into - Gay Guys! <3

gstanescu84

Posted

One that invites me to their house, I enter, door gets closed and LOCKED, the key, he put in his briefs. He leads me to his bedroom, he shuts the door, locks it and puts it in his briefs, I turn around and 4 of his friends are waiting to *** and fuck both my holes, AFTER they tie me to his BEDPOSTS. 

Posted

A guy that lays me on his bed mounts my face strapped to the BEDPOSTS SITS ON MY FACE AND WATCH ME SWALLOW, while taping it

• 2 years later...
Posted

I love a dominate man to fuck my mouth and ass hard . I like when his balls hit my chin . I will swallow every drop of cum . 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love a masculine fit hairy man, muscular, passionate, and a good kisser.

KilluaFreecss
Posted

Slim twink Thighs and cum facials are wonderful 

Posted (edited)

I like feminine-  sissy, cd, M2F… 

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like a young lad, skinny, blond in skin-tight jeans

• 2 weeks later...
PearlandPhantom
Posted

Big bears with lots of hair, muscular, maybe they played football at one point. Leaner guys are still fine with me though. 

PearlandPhantom
Posted

All really great responses by the way.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I like fucking twinks in thongs, panties or jocks

Posted
On 3/22/2011 at 9:19 PM, Benjamin_Tan said:

I get turned on by averagely muscular or average guys lol. Rather easily actually ahahaha! As long as they do a certain pose which just grabs my attention at that moment lol.

Love the Gay Guys!

To see s dick in front om to sick

• 8 months later...
ballparkdogg
Posted

i am 21 so i like guys closer to my age.  Guys who are in shape.  too. 

• 1 month later...
CumCoveredal788
Posted
I just love guys get me on a picnic table and take turns fuckin me and filling my asse full of cum and all on cam
Posted

Slim or athletic built with smooth average dick that I can suck on and deepthroat or have fun outside with. I need some dick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love being my knees as the guy fully fucks my mouth its what I enjoy so much 

Posted

I like men of all ages and races who are passionate in bed men with 7' to 9" thick cocks make me so happy