What type of guys u into - Gay Guys! <3

gstanescu84

Posted

I too am a rice queen also don't mind Native guyz. Yes lads I hate to be srreotypical but , skinny,fpr the most part impeckably dressed guys get me all a twitter. Think of the ZZTop song and a dark skinned male dresed up like that of even in jeans and a dressy shirt . Clothes indeed do not make the man t's whts inside. But we'd all rather be seen with Alfred Sung tnen battered ol Levi Strauss. If anyone is unsure.Levi is my label.Does that make me a label queen?

Robert_Connors
Posted

cool @ Don no it dosn't I like the way they fit a hot guy

gstanescu84
Posted

mm wudnt mind dat Richard A Gang BAng. Ive recnetly gone into and turned on by guys who work. ie Workmen. We had our trees felled in your garden, all i could think how hot dey were. Another time ie today, I was helping me da wit gardening and with me so hot, sweaty was wanting sometine to take a pic of me. Was in me tshirt. Am not into RImming. DOn't mind recieveing em, but giving nope. Am not into Bondage r Rimming, and Fisting. What turns u OFF now guys?

Posted

its well staed that I'm a rice queen . But a sharp dressed man always turns my head. Not at all saying clothes make the man, but they cetainly get atention. I would say preferance over fetish though.

Posted

My turn on- Men who have facial hair, hairy, sweet personality and ofcourse in bed rugged and hardcore, i've been on a sling and its so much fun. i was on one recently at my friends house. getting plowed extremely hard and dirty talk, slapping and rimming my ass and fingering me.. opening me up more and more. oh it was great, i also like men who are well dressed sometimes in suits and ties. As long as your sweet, its A+ in my book. (yee-haw)

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ robert till u cumm and your head caves in hello !!!

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes Robert yes cool we wil chat again

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ richard so what happened or did u mean u wanted a cowboy LOL

Posted

yeh at one stage i wanted 2 be a cowboy and get into a gang bang with a bunch of Rough Neck's D

Robert_Connors
Posted

i Am a SWEET HEAT AS LONG AS THE OTHER HALF IS :-)

Posted

And i am Rough in Bed @Robert D

Robert_Connors
Posted

so hook up with him Richard LOL :-)

Posted

yeh i would love 2 fuck him roughly all nite D

Posted

Looks like you guys need to find a room..

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Eric yes I think they do LOL looks like we have some hot stuff going on here :-)