An idea on how to make dating easier for gay people... - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

i agree with that too

Posted

I know from experience what he is talking about, and he is definitely right.
And long??? Do you guys read books!? :P lol

Posted

Not only do guys not like to read, guys do not like to write either. If what Krystoffer said appears in any way offensive then it is because what he said is so truthful that it hurts! He spotted the elephant in the living room, named it drew attention to it and didn't candy-coat it. Hmm. Now that's a breath of fresh air!

Posted

I'll admit that sometimes me and my friends drink for the sole purpose of getting wrecked. But we never let it get out of control, and typically we aren't going out to bars when that is the intension. It's not really cool when you go to a bar and act like a bunch of ass holes.

I also don't always choose to drink that much, sometimes I just want to get a good buzz. Life is allll about choices.

Posted

My apologies to all if my own views seem long winded or to much text. I guess it stems from writing articles for a few Gay papers. I read a lot, for there's many comments in threads like this one. Thank you Dallas. Yes, I can spot an elephant in a room and pin point it. David, you are so correct. Stay home, it's safer. The bathroom is close by, no standing in a line. Get smashed with friends in a more comfortable surrounding. House parties are a blast! When I/we hosted a house party,we would take our guests car keys and if to smashed/feeling no *** or wasted (walking a straight line was impossible), they crashed in the guest room and went home in the morning, usually after a pot of coffee and a couple of Advil's. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if any of them got into an accident that I could of prevented. If we all took the necessary steps in our own lives, then the choices we do make, we made on our own and if we screwed up, then yes, we have to live with it. Life is all about learning, regardless of age, race, sexual orientation etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Kevin_Magallon
Posted

Ok I'm new to this whole site and this is the first discussion I'm posting into. I actually read the whole discussion and I found it quite amusing and I especially like the topic of trying to figure who is gay. I enjoyed reading Krystoffer's comment since it seemed so very well constructed. I'm actually going to show it to a friend of mine and get him to change his ways.

Thanks!

Posted

homophobic? im guessing... one of my friends is trying to "straighten" herself ... lol good luck with that...