Confused Romance - Love and Romance

Posted

Expression and Romance. I think they kind of go hand in hand don't you think? And the perfect someone? I don't know about that, I think we all meet people who fits into the right situation at that moment. Then again what do I know I'm single.

But if I was with someone..hmm...I'd think I'd like to be with someone, where silence isn't a bad thing at all, but a comforting moment when the space her and I are shareing is complete just because we inhabit it together. Someone..who makes time stand still for just a moment when she looks into my eyes, and leaves me utterly breathless when she kisses me.

Maybe I'm being a bit eccentric, but I want to feel the electricity when we touch, even if its just a brush of fingertips against her arm. Someone who makes me laugh uncontrollably, and above all understands me, or atleast tries to make an effort. My mind is a bit of a rabbit hole you see, endlessly confusing.

You see I am romantic, sometimes though it seems I belong in Shakespears period of time rather then my own. Do you think it's a bit to much, to want someone who appreciates that? I don't know.

Posted

Juz be yourself and those with right elements will hit you...maybe not now, but some day! have faith! good luck to you!

CHRISTINA_D._SCHMITT
Posted

I wish I could be myself , but society dosent allow that , my sons have payed enough for my choices, When I am able to be with a women then i can be tuely myself and then im stressed on what may or may not happen again with myself and my sons do to my life partner chice,

Posted

ah i know what you mean Rachel i had a girl who thought me just looking at her or into her eyes was an awakard moment when really i was just thinking how lucky i was to be with a girl like her but so goes the story of hopeless romantics but i think you'll find that girl for sure Rachel ^^

Sharlan_Kelly-Harris
Posted

The best time you have with someone who is real, is when you can look into thier eyes and hold a conversation without ever opening your mouth!

Posted

Yea hopefully we'll all find that special someone, I don't know. I just have so many sides to me that even I'm still discovering them. Sometimes when you barry something so deep inside of you because your afraid to express it, you loose it and then over time you rediscover it and its like oh dang now what.