Randy_Stern
Posted

IS -- I could suck cock all day long -- GIVE ME SOME!! lol

Boboy_Homeboy
Posted

omg me too i love cummmmm so good

Randy_Stern
Posted

I really love the hard throbbing cock and the licking of the bouncing balls -- YUMMY.

Boboy_Homeboy
Posted

i have never tasted balls there to furry lol

Nathaniel_Shane_Cox
Posted

love to suck, 'specially on furry things

Posted

love gettin my cock sucked

haha

Posted

Nothing turn me on more than sucking another man's hard cock...and receiving his hot loads!

Michael_S._Brooks
Posted

I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and giving it my 3 hr. tour.

Posted

damn... we all need to hang. i want to feel your skills haha

Randy_Stern
Posted

Come to Minnesota any time -- I will make you feel so good

Posted

i'd love to get off on your face ;]

Randy_Stern
Posted

Let's do it -- let me know when you are able to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Posted

There are some men who boast they're good cock-suckers and then there's the ones who think they are. Great cock-suckers are rare! Those who enjoy their craft, know how to please and not tease. Mind you, teasing can be fun too. I really enjoy a great blow job but, finding someone who can deliver is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. For the record, I'm slightly above average, for my girth is the issue most have difficulty with. I can count on 1 hand, the men who have been able to handle me. Sad but true. What scares me are those men who have a small mouth. Small mouths for sucking? "Danger, sharp edges, enter with caution!" In ending, my longest blow job, lasted a tad over an hour. Needless to say, he knew what he was doing and did it well!

Posted

O.k. gentlemen,
You all have been talking about having good oral sex. I have had limited experience with this topic. Both times i was never given any feedback. There were no complaints, so I guess that is good. I am just curious to what you consider to be a good blow job.

Posted

I find that different men like different things. I myself love a good blow job, but then they are very rear to find and I dont get many.

Posted

You don't Find a blow job my handsome friend, you create one by asking for it. Some times you just have to whip it out and show it to him. He'll get the idea.

Posted

LOL, Antonio, I could see that getting me in jail. No I am newly single and a keep myself very busy! I dont get to the city too often and live in the sticks!

Posted

Whip it out? In an enclosed setting or a secluded area sure, safer and hello, discreet too. George has a good point too. You can only guide someone during the act and you'll need a lot of patience while doing so. Some fellas are a natural while others, well, practice makes perfect, right? Out in the sticks, George? I rather enjoy playing outside, providing the mosquito's are not to annoying. I'd follow you out to the wooded area, in a heart beat. Ryan, a good blow job to me is someone who avoids his teeth. I do enjoy certain types of *** but, dick ***? Ummm no. That's right up there with CBT (Cock & Ball ***) the wording alone is easy to understand and is definitely not my thing, giving or receiving. Even though I do enjoy having my cock serviced, I've learned (over time) how to return the act, since most guys just don't know how to or never took the time, to learn and probably they haven't had enough exposure or it's something that they're just not into.

Posted

Well I am sure if I came acrossed you on the bike trail, and the place was right, we would have fun Krystoffer!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Stop it, you'll make me wet myself! ROFLMAO . Your such an adventurous person! Its such a shame, that more men ain't! Life is to short not to experience different things and having fun within the confines of nature with a really hot man, is awesome! I'd follow you George, like a lost puppy and quite willingly too! :P

Posted

LOL, well thanks Krystoffer! I am looking forward to a fun filled and adventurous Pride weekend again! Woot Woot -- Chicago here I come!