Sucking a bunch of cocks.

Posted

I am a bisexual guy that just started to enjoy cum a bit more. In the past I was afraid, and very reserved. After sucking a few cocks I decided to swallow some cum. I was hoping to get some shot all over my face, which has now happened a few times. One guy shot so much cum all over my face I thought it would never stop.

My most recent fantasy is to suck about five guys and have all of them cum on my face. I don’t want any in my eyes, but I want to feel a bunch of cum shooting in my open mouth and all over my face. I would love to make a video. If anyone is in N.C. and can help arrange this please let me know! I would also like to hear some of your comments on this post.

:cock::cock::cock::cock::cock::cum:

Posted

I want a guy to suck my dick all the time. Come to Oklahoma k

Posted
On 2/21/2020 at 7:31 PM, Mark18 said:

Once you do have this done, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT, AND WANT IT TO HAPPEN MORE AND MORE OFTEN. That will also apply to having a few guys cuming in your mouth, one after the other, and swallowing each of their tasty warm loads. Once you have the taste for it, you will never want to stop. YOI WON’T WANT TO EITHER!!!
IT’S SOOOO DAM GOOD!!!!!

I really want to find someone irl to do this with. 

Posted
On 2/22/2020 at 7:18 PM, Dj4766 said:

I need a dick to suck now

Mmm sounds good to me baby 

Posted
On 2/22/2020 at 7:18 PM, Dj4766 said:

I need a dick to suck now

We can suck each other until we get tired and I don't

Patsuxdix69
Posted

I am 51 and have a great want to suck your dick or anything else you want me to do let me know what you think about it

Spearmintzz26
Posted

Love sucking and swallowing 

Patsuxdix69
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Spearmintzz26 said:

Love sucking and swallowing 

Edited by Patsuxdix69
To add some to it
Patsuxdix69
Posted

Love it when a big dick is shoved down my throat

Gappingforitow1
Posted

Omg you saved me from myself I'm out of narnia looking  for a big throbbing veiny viruses al a carte in my dry arse prison style, gimmie that rough riding dmx style!!!! Yolo

Patsuxdix69
Posted
On 2/20/2020 at 8:54 PM, Bisexb said:

I am a bisexual guy that just started to enjoy cum a bit more. In the past I was afraid, and very reserved. After sucking a few cocks I decided to swallow some cum. I was hoping to get some shot all over my face, which has now happened a few times. One guy shot so much cum all over my face I thought it would never stop.

My most recent fantasy is to suck about five guys and have all of them cum on my face. I don’t want any in my eyes, but I want to feel a bunch of cum shooting in my open mouth and all over my face. I would love to make a video. If anyone is in N.C. and can help arrange this please let me know! I would also like to hear some of your comments on this post.

I'm looking forward to getting 5 big beautiful cock's to fuck and suck

Posted

Let’s me come over and we can suck each other off

Posted
On 2/21/2020 at 5:31 PM, Mark18 said:

Once you do have this done, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT, AND WANT IT TO HAPPEN MORE AND MORE OFTEN. That will also apply to having a few guys cuming in your mouth, one after the other, and swallowing each of their tasty warm loads. Once you have the taste for it, you will never want to stop. YOI WON’T WANT TO EITHER!!!
IT’S SOOOO DAM GOOD!!!!!

I'm waiting for my first big HOTT load to enter both my holes...older guy here, virgin hole in the Northbay of northern California. Squeaky clean and ready

• 8 months later...
Posted

I love when they cum on my face and in my mouth . i am a cumeater

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/22/2020 at 2:31 PM, Mark18 said:

IT’S SOOOO DAM GOOD!!!!!

Hi Mark, Gee I wish I was with you. I am a motorbike fanatic, gay, and shit I would love to jump on the back of your bike with you for a fast cruisy ride followed by some good male sex. I've got a hard on now thinking about it. Graham [[email protected]}

• 8 months later...
Posted

Oh my damnit son having 3 men with really big thick juicy cocks standing by the bed your sitting on in a huge hotel room knowing that they are all waiting on you to slobber on and suck the fuck out of all 3 of them right now. My heart started thumping as the X kicked in and i spread my legs to sit lower on the bed so I could get to all those big cocks with my mouth. Then I grabbed the 1st guy by his throbbing hard cock pulled him to me and started sucking the fuck out of his huge cock then I pulled off of him and went about 5 inches to my right and there is another older studly man with just a fucking air freshener can size cock on him and i instantly got a really wet asshole and i sucked him and deepthroated his huge cock as he was pulsating rock hard in my mouth. I leaned the other way and this guy is huge and so hard that his cock is standing up passed his belly button and he is curved upwards a little..oh my god people that fucking curve made his big cock rub the roof of my mouth every time I stroked his huge cock with my mouth and i knew he was the one I had to have inside me right then, so I jumped up on the bed on my knees spun around bent over and arched my back hard and told him that i wanted him inside me and to fuck the hell out of my little ass. The other 2 got at my head and shoved one big hard cock in my mouth and as i was lovin' so much how this curved cock stud was fucking my ass i didnt realize i was moving my hips all around like a little schoolgirl slut and i felt the cock in my mouth just explode and over and over again he cum and i gulped it down then the other guy put his cock in my mouth and i had him shooting down my throat in just a minute or 2. So i swallowed all his cum too then the guy inside me yanked my hips and yanked him so far up in me i tasted his cum and he fucking blew massively inside my ass and i dripped his cum from my ass for 35 minutes. The very best cock experience I've ever had and I want it again Badly ..

Posted

Hey, I'm 25 years old men. I'm gay. I never like girls and only year ago stopped being afraid of my orientation. It was very hard for me to say it and understand it. When I accepted it, the main problem was that, I can't find my love. I'm very emotional person and I also want love, cosiness and all, what I can have in relationships. I was very sad and don't want that someone fell it ourselves. So, after some month of finding I find one interesting site. That is link : https://bit.ly/3DBpThO. Please, if you have problem with it, do not keep it inside. and use my experience and this link. It is really very useful. I will be very happy if this help you. Don't be afraid, it is good, byee!

• 6 months later...
Posted
On 2/20/2020 at 9:54 PM, Deleted-User said:

It’s great when you let them cum in your eyes. But I’m a pig. 

Posted

I’ve had 6 cocks at once and swallowed each one of their loads 

Posted

My escapades may be hard to believe but I’ve been a bottom pig for many years.