Could someone help me? Please.. - Love and Romance

Posted

Hey I'm Ashley. I just got out of a long-distance relationship about a month ago, we were together for four months but she had cheated on me for two months. This girl, was/is the LOVE of my life. Even though she cheated on me, and I should hate her and not want anything to do with her, I can't. Because I am still very much in love with her. She has a gf though. She told me a few days ago that she still can see herself marrying me and that she still loves me and yadda yadda yadda. i want to believe that in the future me and her will get another chance to be together, but I don't know what to do.
I truly think that we were meant to be together. But it just sucks cuz she lied to me about so many things and well they say once a cheater, always a cheater. Am I fighting for a lost cause? Is the time we spent together it and I should just be grateful for what we had? Should I hold out on the hope that we could be together again? Should I tell her I'm still in love with her?
I really don't know what to do, I can't just forget about this girl, she's had an astounding affect on my life. So could someone please help me? Any advice or suggestions on what I should do. It would be greatly appreciated.

Posted

i could help you out babe

Posted

well give it some time you guys will always love each other but like you said in the near future you guys might get back together. So for now, don't get back with her and just try to move on. It won't help clinging onto your love for her it'll just make it harder. I hope it gets better though

Posted

Thanks Amanda! I try to be optimistic and everything, but its hard sometimes. I'm trying to get out and meet new people and just move on, like you said.

Posted

I am sorry for your loss sweetie, don't get discouraged okay, if you still want to be with her then wait for her, but there are plenty of women out there and you don't wanna let her control you

Posted

I'm sorry hun.. I've been through this kinda thing a few times myself.. And honestly it will probably not work out so you might not want to get your hopes up. I know that either way is hard but.. You just have to grow from the experiences.

Posted

@ LGBT Power, thank you for bringing out that point about not letting her control me. I've definitely let her, and I don't like that I have. It's not really a good place to let someone have that much control over me.

@ Kelli, thank you for your honesty. I try and not get my hopes up, but I still hold on to a shred of hope. I am trying to look at this situation in any positive light that I can, and I know that I will definitely grow from it.

Posted

I understand.. I hold onto a small bit of hope now, but not as much as I use to.. When I was younger I would get hurt so bad but have so much hope for things.. I just end up more hurt in the end so.. I learned. I'm glad you learned sooner rather than later. Good luck.

Posted

You are welcome. Have a blessed life! Cool! Orale arriba la raza!