Let's get to know each other. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Donuts!!! there so yummy! haha i had some today! ^.^

Getting head in front of your class [of all guys] by your teacher and have them all watch and get hard or giving your classmates all head in front of your teacher?

Posted

ummm teacher give me head because i cant get in trouble for that lol.

lose your sight and sense of smell or lose your hearing and sense of taste?

Posted

I'd rather niether, but if I had to, Edward Cullen, because I like pale, and Taylor Lautner is too buff. I like my men to be a more average build. Too many muscles are unatractive.

Okay, sitcoms, or Britcoms?

Matthew_King
Posted

britcoms. just plain funnier.

queer as folk or the l word?

Posted

Queer as Folk. Never seen the L Word, and there are some cute guys on Queer as Folk. Plus, on that show, we're more likely to see those cute guys strip. XD

Top bunk or bottom bunk?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

depends which bunk gets the most action

have your Ipod on full blast and not realize that you're singing everyone song that comes on it out loud

or

Walk into a class room and realize that your pants were unzipped for about 5 hours and your dick is out and you're hard

Posted

Definately the first one. I like to sing, and people have come to expect me to burst into song at random intervals.

Okay...

Walking through the most ghetto area in your state in blatent, unflattering drag, or eating pufferfish sushi that you're 85% sure hasn't been properly prepared, as you're somewhat certain you just saw it twitch.

Matthew_King
Posted

finger him, for sure!

rim or be rimmed?

Posted

fingered, i like to feel him being inside of me

being crushed on by a guy that looks like chubaka or being stalked by a creepy old guy ?

Posted

the snuggling! although sex must be nice [i wouldnt know lol virgin!] snuggling sounds more cute =D

snugginling around a toasty fire place during christmas or sitting outside during the 4th watching fireworks togheter?

Matthew_King
Posted

i dislike christmas, and i'm a brit so the 4th of july isn't a great celebration either! but i think definitely the fireworks, cos i like the smell!

strong winds or heavy rains?

Posted

Heavy rain, me and all my friends go outside and run in the rain when its really heavy

Having a beat up looking car or having a brand new car that you'll have to pay to get a scratch off ?

Posted

beat up car, i dont care what it looks like as long as it gets me where im going....

handcuffs and a leather strap, or rope and a whip ?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

either ... doesn't matter to me

having gay sex in a church's baptistry pool

or

having to sleep with an 80 year old perv

Posted

Depends. Short hair is better though

White light or yellow light ?