Let's get to know each other. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I mean for a fun night... old and hot, for longevity...young and average.

Madonna before or after she became techno-ish. (around the time of Music/Ray of Light)

Posted

You failed. And didn't answer the question. Cut.

Beer or hard drinks?

Posted

beer is nasty so hard drinks (everything's better hard anyways )

melancholy piano music or a somber guitar serenade when you're lonely?

Posted

has to be piano music, its a little more hollow.

duct tape or saran wrap?

Matthew_King
Posted

clip, biting fingernails is disgusting

Glee; love or hate?

Posted

Love, so much drama

Angry mom or dad ?

Posted

ate too much, at least i'll have something the throw up

Having a short tempered older brother that would freak out if he find out ur gay or having a *** that is cool with you being gay but goes around and broadcast it like the news.

Posted

*** i suppose

beaten *** by your best friend because he found out u were gay, or have all of your friends ignore u after they find out?

Posted

if im wearing clothes, crotch

lemon juice in your eyes or shampoo?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

I'd give my bestfriend a bj if he asked for it

walking around an unfamiliar area in the middle of the night for hours then realizing your lost

or

Being invited to a party and then realizing you know nobody and you're the only gay guy there

Posted

ummm... walking around an unfamiliar area in the middle of the night for hours then realizing your lost.

80's ROCK or 80's POP?

Posted

my best friend of course, then we'll do it some more after hahaha

having a boner in front of class or have ur teacher grab ur dick thinking its a phone?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

hmm if the teacher is hawt (by gawt I mean with in my age range)... I'll let him grab my dick and think it's a phone ... if not then I'll go with the boner in front of class

(and I'd listen to both 80s rock and pop)

oh yeah has anyone noticed that straight people turn temporarily gay when listening to "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha?

Dancing in a club and while doing so, your pants fall down and you were going commando

or

Having sex with your bestfriend and he proposes a 3sum with your mortal enemy

Posted

club lol i could care less what people see.

have a bf that doesnt want to have sex very often, or a bf that is so sex crazed that if you were too tired to have sex, he would ride you in your sleep?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

bf that is so sex crazed that if you were too tired to have sex, he would ride you in your sleep?

because damn that sounds so erotic

having a hard on after sex with a bf , but bf passed out from exhaustion, and you're too tired to deal with it yourself

or

bf's ex catches you making out with him and you find out you were just the 3rd wheel

Posted

having a hard on after sex with a bf , but bf passed out from exhaustion, and you're too tired to deal with it yourself.... because im never too tired to do it myself lol... i don't tire easily

kinky ***ful sex (that involves role-playing and a leather strap O.o) or romantic cuddling with no intercourse lol?

Matthew_King
Posted

kinky sex! always choose kinky sex!

tie up or be tied up?

Posted

tied up, i get to do whatever i want lol

watching ur grandmom orgasm then die of a heart attack or watching a woman giving ***ful birth in a car ?

Posted

I wouldn't mind watching a woman give birth. I just may pass out at some point.

I'm think of breakfast in the morning so my question :

Bagels or donuts?