I just wanna be owned by a black man mmmm

Bttm4use

Posted

23 white bottom boy for black men turn me into whatever you want mm

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes YEEEEES black men are beasts my old black boy friend would tie me gag me and *** me to wear pantyhose he was so picky if I didn't wear the right color he tended to like blue he would NOT untie me including the time we fucked in an abandoned house that has work lights...and all the blinds were open 😬

Posted

I miss the way he'd dominate me talking shit low key muttering under his breath as the clap clap sound only got louder "puck ass white boy I told him keep wearing tights around me I'ma kidnap him and keep him tied up BITCH I outta film this and show EVERYBODY what's good " and he never stopped until he cam if it took 2 hours that's how long it took 

Posted

Hi all. Newbie here. 

Oh God, yeah!!! I’m an absolute committed Jack of Spades! I love black men abs I love the whole BNWO thing. I believe that I’m genetically, sexually and physically inferior to black men and I need to be used by them. I’ve been fucked by three in the last week. One is a regular and is super skilled. His cock is huge but it has never once hurt. He has told me to buy lingerie for our next meeting and of course I will do that.

Another was a Nigerian top who was absolutely beautiful. He was charming and intelligent and his cock was even bigger but he wasn’t as skilled as my regular because it hurt but I liked it.

last one is a local married guy who is very kinky. I’ll probably see him again because he’s horny and close by but he wasn’t as good as the other two l.

Sissygurlsex
Posted

I miss getting beat out of my frame by a black man.  Getting my guts rearranged.  Taking the dick deep down my throat, gagging me....

Posted
19 minutes ago, Sissygurlsex said:

I miss getting beat out of my frame by a black man.  Getting my guts rearranged.  Taking the dick deep down my throat, gagging me....

Yes !! I miss that 

Posted
On 8/21/2023 at 4:04 AM, David2505 said:

Hi all. Newbie here. 

Oh God, yeah!!! I’m an absolute committed Jack of Spades! I love black men abs I love the whole BNWO thing. I believe that I’m genetically, sexually and physically inferior to black men and I need to be used by them. I’ve been fucked by three in the last week. One is a regular and is super skilled. His cock is huge but it has never once hurt. He has told me to buy lingerie for our next meeting and of course I will do that.

Another was a Nigerian top who was absolutely beautiful. He was charming and intelligent and his cock was even bigger but he wasn’t as skilled as my regular because it hurt but I liked it.

last one is a local married guy who is very kinky. I’ll probably see him again because he’s horny and close by but he wasn’t as good as the other two l.

We ARE genetically inferior I learned the hard way (aka the only way)if a black man wants to Fuck you he's going to fuck you don't fight back just be a good bitch and you'll have a good ride. Before we got into a serious relationship me and my childhood freind would mildly flirt with each other.one day he came over and I had my😳😎 shoes off I forgot I was wearing pantyhose. He single Handley bound and gagged me but not before tearing my pants off to shreds as he fucked me he said I was his bitch now that he was the master and I was the property . He muttered under his breath that if I didn't wear pantyhose everyday he'd show my family the recording of what he was doing to me i tried getting his penis out of my ass bit he effortlessly held me down . He said SEE I told you , you yt's are inferior just learn your place and take some dick 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hi,

My name is Alex. I’m quite shy and at the same time i am new in this branch. Despite that fact i’m just an amateur, i would like to meet a black cock to drill my bum.

Posted
I fantasize about black cock almost every day. I want one for real