hiv + versus hiv -

Ca****

Posted

As a Hiv - , have you been in a relationship with + man ?... or ... If this opportunity happens, what will be your reaction ?

Posted

hello hw are you doing i have miss you and why i have not here from you

Posted (edited)

Hi. I met a guy over a year ago who told me that he was HIV+ after we had spent a weekend together. I respected his honesty and trusted what he told me regarding his viral load. I wasn't bothered about his status, we had good communication. We went on to have a relationship but it ended, not because he was HIV+ but because he had some issues he needed to resolve.

I had a relation with a hiv+ for 25 years and i'm still negative. I start this forum to share my experience and proove that it is not dangerous as hiv- to love a hiv + .

I loved to read your story, Barcelona75.

Edited by Canadian-Usa
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi. I met a guy over a year ago who told me that he was HIV+ after we had spent a weekend together. I respected his honesty and trusted what he told me regarding his viral load. I wasn't bothered about his status, we had good communication. We went on to have a relationship but it ended, not because he was HIV+ but because he had some issues he needed to resolve.

Hi! Barcelon75, this is a good experience you had. You faced to this situation in good manner with respect to the other person.

Posted

I had a relation with a hiv+ for 25 years and i'm still negative. I start this forum to share my experience and proove that it is not dangerous as hiv- to love a hiv + .

I loved to read your story, Barcelona75.

Thanks Barcelona75.

• 5 years later...
Posted

a guy once fucked me who is hiv + and he didn’t tell me till he was balls deep inside me with his bare cock, i told him he can still cum inside me, too bad he didn’t. that was a huge turn on for me!

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...