Sexs Show

ed****

• 2 weeks later...
Bigd4whtboy
Posted

Want to watch two or more guys fuck and get ducked prefebly two or more bbcs on a white sissy

Posted

I can be the sissy 🤤🧶👠

Bigd4whtboy
Posted

I have a fantasy of two bbc that are hung and ready for a skinny man to do a few things and I am on my knees and I am going to unbutton there pants and they are very nice and take the rest of the clothes off and I am stroking both of them and they are big And I tell them to get me to go to it a spanking when I get spanked I get spun and turn to a freak and then I am thinking of how to get them to record me and I say if you want me to hammer your dick record me and he said gimme your phone and I am stroking both and my God will never make it they are huge and I am lacking them up and down to get them wet and I grab it and put it in my mouth and start going in and out and gag it and then I am hammering in and take it out and get the other guy to work on it and keep going from on to the point where I take the both of them and I am naked and stroking both feel like they are going to nut I see fluid and the head of there cocks swelling and bam both in full ejaculated showering me with nut hanging from my chin and all over my chest and I am looking at both of them and one says man get in the bed with your ass up and I will get it to you and I am in the bed waiting for the both of them and they come in and they have a camera and a stand up and I can see one of them shack . dick and you see it as it is growing and I can se the other guy pull my underwear down and he said you were in the process of making it to work on my face and I am going to spank your ass while you have the other guy in your mouth so I am giving him head and I have a strong hard black hand spanking me and I'm moaning and hammering his 10in dick up and down my throat while I have a dick in the throat and I can feel a lot of lube shaped in my Crack and the way I see it he said it would only hurt for a minute and then I feel like I am getting ripped open and pulling away we are in a apartment that has thin walls and I am trying not to scream at the same time I have a 10in dick in my throat that is a way to be quiet and in a few minutes I am pushing back and rotating my hips and we are done and I watch the whole thing and I will be beating my dick for a while I think that I am going to give to more of them the chance to turn out the dope fiend in the hood who got more than the 20 bag they gave me