My Favorite Length Of Cock For Cock Sucking Is 4 - 6 inches

solo_

bottombearhorny
Posted

I agree, Perfect size cock to play with

Qosmonauty
Posted

Solo_love, you said it, "Every size has a purpose". I too prefer to suck on cocks 4-6" (or be face fucked by that size cock), larger cocks are fun to stroke and masturbate, and all cocks are fun to edge or play cum control/denial with

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/27/2023 at 9:26 AM, oggy-little-willy said:

How about 7.3 by 5.5 thick hard

I would let you rail me with a cock that size

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

5" is my favorite to suck off. I hate guys who say they have six inches, and when they show up only have two inches. If I am sucking someone with others watching, I do like a bigger cock, as I like to put on a real cock sucking show. When I have someone's wife or girlfriend watching me suck them off, I really show off my talents.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/30/2023 at 10:40 AM, solo_love said:

This size is a perfect fit... my mouth can get all of the cock in so i can enjoy it to the maximum. Every size has a purpose. Larger cocks a perfect for my ass as well as masturbating with my hands as i catch the load. :cum:

Where have you been all my life

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

That is my size 4 inches. I like all sizes though. I do love to suck smaller cocks though.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
My FAVORITE LENGTH IS HUNG. I LOVE TO SUCK A BIG HARD JUICY COCK AND SWALLOW IT IN KY THROAT. I CAN TAKE 10INCHES WITHOUT GAGING AND I LOVE TO JUST SWALLOW THEN ON THE WAY UP TO HIS SHAFT JUST CLINCH THE BODY OF HIS COCK WITH MY INSIDE PART OF MY MOUTH THE ROOF AND TWIRL MY TOUNGE AT SAME TIME. I DO IT VERY SENSUAL AND WITH LOVE I PUT INTO IT. IVE MASTERD IT AND JUST KEEP COMING UP WITH DIFFERENT TRICKS AND WAYS... 😆
Posted

What I would give to be in front of you right now and all that love.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

4”-6” are perfect for sucking! But there again I love to suck cocks!