Sucking dick

Archangel

Posted

Hot single athletic guy who loves sucking dick and being spanked at same time. Anyone know spots where I can get some dick and deepthroat or wana meet up

• 7 months later...
Posted

OH My, sucking cock is my favorite thing to do to a guy. Why? Because I do it exactly the way Iknow they like it just the way i address it. Getting on my knees and grabbing it and just swallowing it down 2 there balls n back up sloppy and seductively slow as im strokin it at the sametime with my hand. I alwys look right into there eyes and always cheer them on to shoot there hot milk in my mouth or face. So cum feed me guys. 

Posted
I too love sucking cock. Like having the top just sit back get comfortable and let my mouth do the magic. Love to be talked dirty. I once sucked a guy off that he wound up shooting his loads three times as I did not stop in between I just kept on going. He never experienced anything like that before. Happy sucking.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ilove sucking cock as well. I love the whole rush i get outta staring the person in there face while im slurping sloppy all over his cock then taking it out and rubbing it allover my face, then slapping it on my tounge and lips. I love swallowing it down my throat . But my favorite part is the reward I get when he explodes,  I like it in my face, all the hot milk he just worked so hard to give to me.....

💦💦💦😋😛