Losing first loves, is like swallowing gum - Love and Romance

Ch****

Posted

agreed. im sorry this happened to you. do you need to talk?

Posted

Im improving, Im seeing alot of other people, only for sex tho which sucks! Drunk even, when Im at my worst, lol

Posted

I know how that goes. What sucks is the person and I are "best friends" except I still feel weird around her.

Posted

first cut is the deepest......i dont know anymore if i go out cause i wanna have a good time or im just trying to hard to forget her,and hurts a lot when you get a good one night stand and it ends there ,worse from them straight girls the ones that use the pick up line ITS MY FIRST TIME BEING WITH A GIRL blah blah blah.its some how their pick up line when they wanna get with a girl sad how it works with me when im totally wasted.

Posted

That's kinda how I was like with my first girlfriend. After her just kinda dated a few people, but in the back of my head I kept wishing it was her I was kissing and not the person in front of me.

Posted

i've realized that girls love more passionatly than men do, no offense men!!!! we love more intensely and with a huge heart. when a girl falls in love, its true and pure. they stay with you forever. somethings just are meant to be. you have to trust in that fact. if she wasnt for you then there is still someone out there meant for u and u alone. if she wasnt everything you thought, u shouldnt settle. love till the end... and be happy. sometimes u have to look at the glass half full and not half empty. The way i see it, they are probably not worried about me if they are out at the club or w someone else. SO why spend my time crying over u? just dust yourself off and try again.... but u gotta heal some first though!!!!! lol

Posted

I agree with ya Allison.
With my first Gf i thought she was straight, but she dumbed her bf for me and really took ahold of the relationship reins, which i'm not complaining about and than when she dumbed me for a guy i once dated and knew was no good, i told her, she still went with him, how'd she get paid back? he cheated on her, the worst part is i thought we were still close me and her i didn't fond out what happened till months later.
Even tho i know for sure she wasn't for me, i still can't help but wonder what would've happened if he didn't take her from me?
But like allison said you gotten get up from it. it's a *** in the derrière, but after pushing out from the past you bring into yourself a new you in understanding parts of relationships and can be ready for the next person you find you need in your life.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My first love. Jessie. God I love her so much. I was 13 when I met her on a site called Gaia-online. We were roleplaying togather, the whole master slave thing. hehe. I was playing a guy and so was she. I was instantly in love with her. From the first moment she typed a word to me. It wasn't actually till a week or so after we met that we told each other we were both girls. Well.. I also told her I loved her and not sure how it happend but it did. She.. felt the same way. We dated long distance for six months. After the six months.. I'm not sure what happend but she broke up with me. We still talk all the time and flirt and all that. Just recently she told me "I can't be with you...not like that.." A harsh blow but she is right.

Posted

my first love, she's most flirty girl in the world i have ever seen. i met with her by FB after one week we were personality meet up in the Club. it was so weird, i fall in love with her at first sight. before i never believed i fall in love at first sight, but i did. and then we were talk while we were go to her home than kissing then happens... she was my 1st girl even french kiss and sex. i slept her home then i went to my school in the morning she went to her work. After this we started to date, i introduce her to my friends after 2 week. i was cool actually, we always hang out together and always went out together, after one month and half i have to go to my hometown for 10 days, and she went to travel to Malaysia for 10 days too. after we both come to China, she were so changed, and she always hang out with my best friend. and she step by step fall away to me. and after 14 days she told me "im dating with someone else, i really like her and i want to stay friends with you". it was really hart to hear it. and we stoped dating. but i didnt get over her. and one bad thing is we went to gay bar together and she met that Korean girl (which is she really like). and my all of best-friends know it, they are already started to date, and they didnt tell me. my friends being friend with that girl. but not that close. they two are in a relationship only 2 days then broke up, cuz that Korean girl didnt want to relationship. Tej(which is i date) was so broken-heart. i was so love with Tej even my school started summer vacation, i didnt go back to my hometown just stay with her. it was really hard to see she was so broken heart cuz of korean girl. i want to forget Tej but i didnt cant to it. i was always miss her. Then she went back to UK for graduate her university and i went back to Mongolia for spend my summer time. i missed her everyday. One day we chatted my msn she told me "im in a relationship with one girl" (it was chinese girl which is we were meet in gay bar too) i was really really shocked!!! she told me im happy with that girl... and then Tej come back China after 5 months i was meet with her in the Hotel with that chinese girl. even we are not together very long time i still had feeling to her. they are kissing, touching front of me. i felt really unconfortable. why am i so unlucky? why? she went back to UK after 23days (this Jan of 10) im glad that she back to uk. i need time to forget her. but she will always in my heart...