Too much of Loving Ourselves than Loving One Another

Amnesiac35

• G-**** pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I was told daily by my daddy I had a big cock . He love sucking and licking my cock and balls . He shaved my cock and balls legs and ass . He then spent a lot of time rimming me . One day he got carried away. He took my virgin ass . I cried like a bitch . Daddy fuck me long and hard till I was morning and crying like a girl take it home to fuck me harder. Then it happened I started to cum hands free I hell out I cumming daddy ohhhhhhhh that sent him off cumming ball deep in me. . we played in bed kissing and daddy told me I was his bitch with a big cock . So I had a big let down after daddy die. My first man after him told me a 7' cock is average. He was 10' and daddy 9' of fat cut cock 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
RicksDick67
Posted
We’re do you live now and how old are you. I’m a Daddy Vale Or.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
To be honest there is a huge difference between loving ourselves and loving another. As you explain it you are only looking at from your perspective. Yes you should love yourself and be comfortable in your body but, you wanting to keep showing off your cock to strangers while in a relationship is just wrong. You may have studied sociology but did you study psychology. You are putting strangers in an awkward position. You are basically forcing them to look at your cock. If you did that to me in front of others I would honestly feel that you do not feel good about yourself and your trying to just gain attention. I would look away in disgust and think why would I want to be with a person that shows himself so freely. That just shows your character. You only think of yourself and really do not care about what others think. You need to rethink this out. You will show it to the wrong person and one of two things could happen. The first is the walk up and grab it so hard they twist it till you scream in agony or two you could be arrested. When you take huge risks there are huge consequences.
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted

The behavior that you see as self-love may be seen by some as rude on your part You must first know the person you are with and deal with him / her the way he)she likes, not the way you want:clapping: