Do Me A Favor - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

I've been single for almost a year, I don't really hate being single in fact I had the most fun this year ever, dispite what my wallet has suffer throughout this year lol! But the one thing i have been noticin is a bunch of these pretty girls who are crying lonely girl blues because they don't have that special someone to call their own. It kinda breaks my heart that they focus on the attention of what they don't have and don't pay attention what they do have in their lives. When love is ready it will come to you and let you catch it, but love won't come if you don't make an effort to love yourself first. To do that then you are capable of loving others. Not for someone to make you feel what you only desire in your dreams cause in reality your not that person in your dreams. So do me a favor if you can't find that "love your searching for then you need to become that "love" then. Become that person you desire your defintion of love to be, in other words become your hero! Everyone deserve love but if you want it you got to be real with yourself, can you be that woman for love or are you just singing the sad girl blues song hoping that it will find you on a chance like a crappy reality show on tv? If your not and your still searching don't give up on yourself. Your more than just a night stand unless thats what you want(smile), hell i'm still searching but getting pretty close everyday cause i'm living not seditary. I get discourage sometimes but my motivation is think as though she out their searching for me and improving herself too so i pick myself up and keep improving myself for her cause if she's not quitting then neither will I! Sometimes you have to fight to get love attenion.
Just showing love the ladies who feel loveless not give up on yourself so easy their is always someone thinking of you in the positive whether you realize it or not. So do me a favor love yourself more each day, find a reason to smile and laugh more and love will come, make your heart its brand new home. Make yourself better than before Romeo 2010 ready for a new chapter in love. Peace

Posted

WoW!!!! That was nicely put. You know most ppl just want to be loved but they dont know wat kind of love they want. And ur right, you have to love yourself brfore you can love someone else. Do you believe that this whole need to be loved comes from society? I mean, think about it.... Society tells us dat we, as women, need a man to come in a shining armour suit riding this white to rescue us and take us away. To take us where all is good in the world and all our problems simply dissapear. I believe ppl just need to be loved. Whether its a love they lacked growing up or just missing something in their lives... They try to replace it w fake love. U know? like females who stay w an ***r. They stay for many reasons, one being that they *** they will never be loved because they are not worthy, because these so called "men" make them believe "they" are the only ones that truly love them. In reality, i believe its the females who cant love themselves, again for many different reasons. Either way, I give you props for ur words... They are nice... =-)

Posted

Thanks for your comment Allison much love, I felt the need to shout out the ladies and everyone who's feeling loveless. It doesn't mean they have to settle for it, I want them to get back up and try again and again if they fail(again). Somethings truly worth of value are not so easily gain, love truly is a battlefield, I got the scars to prove it lol but I won't give up and I don't think no one else should if that is what you truly want out of your life. Making money is easy finding real love is hard but If you want it you got to endure whatever comes your way in your journey to happiness. Continue to fight the good fight cause everyone deserve love and happiness in their lives.
Romeo is ready for 2010 peace, love, and smiles everyone

Posted

Yea Love is hard but if it wanst hard hard it wouldnt be worth it. Plus, it just makes it all the more vauluable because when you really come across it, you will know how to appreciate what you have. You wont be so quick to give up or throw it away for something else. So, question.... Who is Romeo? Is dat you? Sorry, im quite noisy at times...lol...=-0 and when i wanna know id rather ask... Oh, Romeo, My Romeo... Where arth my Romeo?
lol. im retarded i know... lol

Posted

Actually Allison I don't mind, I rather people ask than just asume anyway lol.
I'll give ya the short verison:
Everyone got a Romeo in them. "Romeo" is me, or you or anybody who has that passion for love, to seek it, and grab it when the opportunity present itself. I was dubbed the name by a friend who always like they way how I talk to people, "Quite the little Romeo are you? Everytime I see you always got a girl smiling in your face!" she would say. I admit I do love the ladies and I make some dudes jealous cause I'm talking to the girl and their not but hey nothing makes me happy than to see a smile on their faces so nothing else matters to me at that point (smile). I enjoy getting to know them and see what their are all about. All ladies wanna feel special and they should and if that makes me a Romeo than so be it! I can't help who I am, I'm just a Romeo who show love to the ladies! Peace, love, and smiles Romeo 2010