Older for Younger :) Looking for Love - Looking for LOVE!!!

Jack_Hardy

Posted

Are there any younger guys out there that aren't afraid of commitment for real? I don't have much to offer but unconditional love and support. I work full time, have a gay room mate, and have a decent life. I am looking to share my life with someone who is willing to take the good with the bad and not run and hide. I am hoping to find a younger mate. I am patient and would like to chat/text/facebook if that is possible with no rushing and/or expectations. I am in North Central Ohio. I can travel at times; just depends on where and when.

• 10 months later...
Posted

Hi Hardy. Don't make everything in rush. In your time, you will be able to find the right one for you. There are a lot of younger guys who are looking for older guys like you and some of them are already willing to commit.

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

88888888 This Is Eight Eights.

Edited by Brian_Howe
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

The age is something we can't change (not yet). Especially when in the mirror you start looking more and more like those same guys you branded "so old" only few years ago. Sure with the time you realize it is not the most important thing in life.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm 68 and amazed that some younger guys are attracted to mature guys. Being fit helps.

Posted (edited)

I am 25, based in Nigeria. So cool being with older men. That's My preference- never giving to guys around My age range.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I believe that there is someone for everyone.

Posted

I believe age is just a number. love is in the heart and when 2 guys get on really well.. age becomes not a factor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm an older guy looking for younger too. The amount of younger guys wanting that are few and far between, but they are out there. I have found two very special guys over the past years, but they have been so far away that we have never even met. What can you do?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

You guys all have great views. But, with me being a Trans-female and too out there I doubt I'll find love. I've been told I can be a bit outgoing sometimes, which is a good thing but, I can't seem to find someone who can keep up. What I mean is that I'm always the life of the party and my dates always think I shouldn't be because people won't accept me once they find out I'm Trans. I completely pass. I guess they are afraid of what people might think. What do you guys think?

Posted

hi hardy !! i think it is great.. i was once in love with the same gender.i feels great,he is older than me. He is 35 years of age and im 24.we meet only in networking,we talk to each other day by day and it feels great to have a person whom you shared a lot of thoughts. age doesnt matter as long as both of you love each other. i think there is a younger man who wanted to be committed because i was once involved in that way. but it seems it was not good as i've expected, he dissappear.i dont know why ! the only thing that i can do as of now is to make myself happy.i think he is playing in our relationship but still i am happy that we've meet each other cause it give a lesson to be learned..i dont like playing games in a relationship and i guess theres a lot enjoying it.its not good. KARMA will bring you down,hoping that someday i can find a real relationship even thought its not the perfect one.. More power !!

Posted

hold you hand,walking on the road. just give me a warm love . no matter how big the wind and the rain.

Posted

Its a lot meaningful if you have a partner that is older than you..:-)

• 6 months later...
Posted

hi jack i have no problems doing so and want to commit to a real loving relationship with an older gentleman

Posted

I'd love to find a sweet younger guy who's relationship oriented, in it for the long haul. If you're here, hit me up. I do have high standards, so bring your A game. &lthug&gt

Posted

Looking for 18+ older be nice............

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

this post still active? im looking for an older men