Give blow jobs to younger men

Imintomen

Posted

I love giving a blow job to just about anyone. Lately several younger men have approached me and let me suck them off. Young dick shoots cum better with shotgun ***. Exciting, I do make sure that they are of age. I think it’s fun. Nothing more sexy and satisfying than dick unloading in my mouth. I love being gay and sucking cock.

TakenBtm4Use
Posted

I'd love to see your face on my cock!!

• 9 months later...
Posted

You can blow me then I'm  gonna suck you off real good every drop.

Posted

I love sucking cock!I love to swallow a hard cock all the way down my throat and then milk it with my tongue,lips and throat until you cum straight into my belly!I love sucking all cocks!Especially white and black cocks!I also love laying on my back and being fucked down my throat with balls slapping my chin and throat until you explode down my throat!I allways swallow every drop!Then I will gladly let you fuck me and cum in my butt!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 1.6.2022 at 10:21, Imintomen said:

Ich liebe es, jedem einen Blowjob zu geben. In letzter Zeit sind mehrere jüngere Männer auf mich zugekommen und haben sich von mir einen blasen lassen. Junger Schwanz schießt Sperma besser mit Schrotflintenkraft. Spannend, ich stelle sicher, dass sie volljährig sind. Ich denke, es macht Spaß. Nichts ist sexy und befriedigender, als den Schwanz in meinen Mund zu entladen. Ich liebe es, schwul zu sein und Schwänze zu lutschen.

Wie findest Du Kontakt zu solchen Jungs? 🤔