Sucking dick

Archangel

Posted

How do u like sucking or getting sucked and what places have u gotten naked before with another guy or guys

Posted

If I see a dick my mouth is going to dive right on it. I have a semi-regular who I blow whenever he comes over; I've sucked guys off wherever there's a cock in view, indoors and out. 

Posted
On 3/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, Archangel said:

How do u like sucking or getting sucked and what places have u gotten naked before with another guy or guys

I love it when I was at school and a friends house

Posted

Still trying to suck my first really hard dick and taste some cum!….would prefer at least 6” or more so a challenge for me to *** down and all….want to take it down my throat and want to get a mouthful of thick cream….seriously 

Posted
On 3/1/2022 at 7:46 AM, Archangel said:

with my dad, uncles & all their men from the ages of 6-15 he taught me & my twin to suck it swallow it as we were drinking dicks both at the house when it was just me my brother our uncles, even at their men other homes we were both his fuckbois dad & our uncles were cuban-afros from 10-14 inches all uncut, they taught us to suck em to play with our tongues as we sucked em to use our tongues around their foreskins between all their dick heads as we both sucked em all dry, we still love doing that to each other me & my brother neither one of us have masters any more but we are looking for masters to own us both together, if not there's this gay underground auction that we are willing to sell ourselves to together to more than 3-5 masters to use us to all their pleasures come autumn 

Posted
On 3/1/2022 at 4:46 AM, Archangel said:

On 3/6/2022 at 2:52 PM, bleu_jag14 said:

with my dad, uncles & all their men from the ages of 6-15 he taught me & my twin to suck it swallow it as we were drinking dicks both at the house when it was just me my brother our uncles, even at their men other homes we were both his fuckbois dad & our uncles were cuban-afros from 10-14 inches all uncut, they taught us to suck em to play with our tongues as we sucked em to use our tongues around their foreskins between all their dick heads as we both sucked em all dry, we still love doing that to each other me & my brother neither one of us have masters any more but we are looking for masters to own us both together, if not there's this gay underground auction that we are willing to sell ourselves to together to more than 3-5 masters to use us to all their pleasures come autumn 

Oh wow! I wish I was yours, your families & your friends oral cum sucking toy as you each take my oral & anal virginity forcing me to swallow every drop of cum! If nonly I could your faithful sex toy & oral cum swallowing slave! I have never been with a man but, I wish I was your families oral & anal sex toy!!!

Posted

I am a virgin to anal & oral bisexual activities but, dying to be abducted at a party where I am slowly & deeply anal fuck while sucking musky balls cum & ***d to swallow lots of cum!

Posted

Yea I loved sucking dick in the school restroom or gym lockeroom  I've also sucked my brother off a few times . I've haven't sucked dick in awhile tho

Bathmeinuycum
Posted

I love to suck cock it turns me on to see a guy looking down at me when his cock is in my mouth

Posted

Well, I am Bi-Curious so I have never been with a man but I do have a big fantasy! I want you to invite me to a party & get me methed out & so I can be easily gang banged where you & your friends can slowly & deeply take my anal virginity, make me cum multiple times as your friends take my oral virginity forcing me to suck their musky balls, suck their cocks & swallow multiple loads of cum! If your interested!

Posted

I love sucking cock and balls, and I love licking a man's ass too

Bioralman4U
Posted
On 3/4/2022 at 5:43 PM, Mark_Wallis_53706 said:

I love it when I was at school and a friends house

I like it when four older men picked me up hicth   hiking,,  and took me on a back road and made me suck two loads out of all  four of them , I was 13 yes old .

VeryOralGurl
Posted

Well , there's something so exciting about watching a man grow hard in your mouth . Pulling his zipper open , reaching in pulling his flaccid Cock out ,then  holding him upright , as you start kissing the head , circling it with your warm wet tongue , licking under edge of his Helmut  , feeling him start to swell in your hands , as you start kissing the sides of his shaft ,up one side , over the head ,then down the other side as his veins start  rising up and out on his shaft . Feeling every ridge as you take him in your mouth , hugging his cock with your loving lips ,  working his shaft like your mouth was a pussy ,  riding him to the point where he's fully engorged and ready to cum . Knowing he's throbbing from your actions , feeling that slippery pre-cum on your lips as you take him all the way in , the head hitting that tight spot at the back of your throat  you know the spot at the far back that's 'tight and firm and taking him  an inch further , pounding the head with your tight throat ,and then you feel that hot gush , spurting in your throat , you tighten your lips on his shaft  and ride his cock with your mouth , until there's no juice left  all while your squatting on your knees jacking your clit  till you cum hard ,,,,,Dam I need that so bad !

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would like to suck another man's dick again and him to suck me to .. if he wants to fuck me I will do that and I will fuck you to
Posted

I'd love to suck on some dick and get sucked. I miss sucking and licking on a nice cock

Posted

I just sucked 5 cocks and swallowed each ones cum. Yum. I’m full. Love the taste of cum

Posted

I need to suck on some dick and get face fucked and spanked as I take it in my mouth

Posted

I have sucked hundreds of cocks and swallowed cum. I’m obsessed. I’m a great cocksucker. 

Posted

I use to love sucking cock at school and sometimes letting them breed me deep

Posted

Yea school head was fun, I need to suck some dick or get fucked

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am such a lover of cock that I don’t jerk myself off while I’m sucking cock I focus totally on bringing the cock or cocks I’m sucking pure pleasure and eating their cum. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love sucking a nice hard dick and slurping on it as it goes down my throat and lickibg a shaft

Posted
On 3/1/2022 at 6:46 AM, Archangel said:

Posted
Just now, Tarpleyfox said:

I love getting sucked, but these days with ED, takes a long time to get hard, but I really enjoy giving pleasure to a partner's love muscle. Is there a dick i can suck in San Antonio, TX?