Sex

Posted
Head hanging of a bed/couch and getting your throat ***d while you are tied up
Posted
I like being cowgirl, riding a cock and dancing my ass on it while he watches my girldick flop around
Posted

I normally like to open up my partner doggy. If he's very tight, then I lie back and let him ride my cock cowgirl.

Posted

For me I have not found a position that I do not like. As a bottom, my only concern with position, is that I am in a position that allows a man to do to me as he wishes. If you make me choose one, then I guess I would choose missionary. I do love it when a man has my ankle on his shoulders as he pounds my waiting hole. Beside that I can look up into his eyes and see the pleasure and lust in his eyes and on his face that my ass is giving him. Other nice things is I can grab his ass and pull him in deeper. With a slight change and my legs held up by his arms open up new opportunities to kiss, and make out raising the passion and personally it is just really nice to be in a position that allows so  much more intimacy than a lot of others positions afford. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ich Möchten wissen, ob jemand eine gute Gangbang-Party oder einen Swinger in der Nähe haben kann?
Posted

doggie is good, sliding in and pounding deep.  Can also go for missionary, or any position as long as we are both comfortable and enjoying fucking.

Posted
November 9, Destiny-7006 said:

Yes

Ii love doggie style, that way I can slide into him/her deep.... yea baby

Posted
On 27/10/2021 at 2:10, Deleted-User said:

Cual es la mejor posicion?

Me gustan todas pero de perrito está rico 

Posted

Doggy style and fast as you desire and getting off is the only way to please me when you get done with that I wait for you to get hard again and ram my ass all night long as you own it for the time you desire 

Posted

A hot 69 with your cum tickling my throat.

Posted
On 10/28/2021 at 10:52 AM, Plsdomme said:

Head hanging of a bed/couch and getting your throat ***d while you are tied up

Let’s meet up so we can do each other 

Posted
On 10/27/2021 at 3:10 AM, Deleted-User said:

Which position is best ?

What we both want 

Posted
On 12/2/2021 at 6:34 PM, Storm1752 said:

A hot 69 with your cum tickling my throat.

I am looking for what you want 

Posted
On 10/27/2021 at 3:10 AM, Deleted-User said:

Which position is best ?

What ever you want 

Posted
On 12/4/2021 at 3:24 AM, femboys said:

I like cum cock

I want to do it over and over again 

Posted
Just now, Loaner3232 said:

I want to do it over and over again 

So you want to fuck me

Posted
On 10/30/2021 at 10:46 AM, Steviesgay said:

For me I have not found a position that I do not like. As a bottom, my only concern with position, is that I am in a position that allows a man to do to me as he wishes. If you make me choose one, then I guess I would choose missionary. I do love it when a man has my ankle on his shoulders as he pounds my waiting hole. Beside that I can look up into his eyes and see the pleasure and lust in his eyes and on his face that my ass is giving him. Other nice things is I can grab his ass and pull him in deeper. With a slight change and my legs held up by his arms open up new opportunities to kiss, and make out raising the passion and personally it is just really nice to be in a position that allows so  much more intimacy than a lot of others positions afford. 

Well I am new but I want to do it all