Bottoms, may I get some info on positions for anal sex please?

LowDown

Posted

I prefer it when I’m on my back with my legs on my lovers shoulders. The feeling of his balls slapping my ass cheeks as he pounds my hole is heavenly. Plus we can look in each other’s eyes as we reach a glorious climax together. 

Posted

Honestly it depends on a lot of factors.  Length, girth, and especially shape of... you know;)  Plus how my body fits with my lover changes how he penetrates me.  Examples - I had a guy that curved down that made me cum so hard from standing or doggie.  Guys that curve up tend to work better missionary or riding facing them.  Had a guy with a curve to the right that was amazing fucking me prone or on my side.  Straight works best prone for me.  If your longer and/or thicker then it seems to me it's easier to get me off from different positions, but you need to start out slow and be more patient if your hung - make sure your bottom is stretched before you start pounding away and you should be good.

Posted

Thanks for the insight, that type of info was definitely what I was looking for.

Posted
On 12/14/2020 at 7:18 PM, LowDown said:

What position hits your prostate the best?

What's the best position for your top to go deep?

What position is your personal favorite?

Which position(s) should I steer clear of?

Bottom on top either facing or reverse cowgurl

Shoulders to the ground, hips up, legs held open by the top

On all 4s or laying back on top letting him have all the control

depends how big you are for what to avoid.  

Posted

I'm 5'-6" 155lbs, I guess I'm somewhat funsized 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, Belly said:

I here for you..dear

On my back with legs over my head

Posted
Just now, Sissyboy7 said:

On my back with legs over my head

Belt spanking me in the woods

Posted

Me on top,  you a little tilted towards your head.  I'll find the spot and blow no hands or touches if you don't beat it into me.

Posted
10 hours ago, B1gdaddy0 said:

Me on top,  you a little tilted towards your head.  I'll find the spot and blow no hands or touches if you don't beat it into me.

I'm curious now. Id' like to hear more. I'm still looking for a top.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've discovered that I love being cowgirl. Sitting on a hard cock, sliding up and down it, wriggling my ass around it and writhing in ecstasy; being filled with dick. One of the best feelings there is.

Posted

I like to lay on my back on a bed and hang my head off the bed and get deeply facefucked or doggy or on my back with my legs behind my head but they have to be hung bbc...

• 7 months later...
Posted

i like laying on my stomach so the top can penetrate me as fast and as hard as he wants to, i love having a sore ass!

Posted

On my back with my legs on your shoulders , have definitely found that deepest 

Posted

I believe I've had a he best prostate orgasms from doggie but the pirates booty is a wonderful position too.

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 10/9/2021 at 5:07 AM, Dane-3263 said:

I believe I've had a he best prostate orgasms from doggie but the pirates booty is a wonderful position too.

I wish I could get some of that 

Posted
On 9/28/2021 at 11:52 PM, Deleted-User said:

i like laying on my stomach so the top can penetrate me as fast and as hard as he wants to, i love having a sore ass!

That’s what I would want 

Posted
Just now, Loaner3232 said:

That’s what I would want 

I would love to cum over and over again in each other 

Posted
On 2/12/2021 at 10:44 PM, BBCslave69 said:

I like to lay on my back on a bed and hang my head off the bed and get deeply facefucked or doggy or on my back with my legs behind my head but they have to be hung bbc...

That sounds very interesting I could see a cum festival 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Loaner3232 said:

That’s what I would want 

I want to be penetrated to the max

Posted
On 2/9/2021 at 8:50 PM, Kenbe said:

I've discovered that I love being cowgirl. Sitting on a hard cock, sliding up and down it, wriggling my ass around it and writhing in ecstasy; being filled with dick. One of the best feelings there is.

I would love to make that happen 

Posted
1 hour ago, Loaner3232 said:

I would love to make that happen 

I am still looking for what I like the most I am looking for a partner that will do as I do for him we will be having sex all night 

• 3 weeks later...