looking for a girlfriend.... [or boyfriend] - Love and Romance

Ka****

Posted

i am really friendly and i have a big heart with lots of love to give. i am a great person talk to and i am a great listener. i'm tired of always getting let down because i am so nice. i want someone who is real and will actually love me for me. if you actualy get to know me you will probably come to like me. i think that the only way a person should ever change is to better themselves. the world is a beautiful place, you just have to learn to open yourself up to it. nothing is better than a summer night star splattered sky. i like to color and draw. i like to sing when nobody is listening and i don't really act like a lady all that often. i'll turn up the music really loud, scream it out, dissapear in it. i like to go to the park and sit on swings. i like to drink and smoke and hang out with friends living in the moment. i'm a hippie kid. i'd like to meet the right person for once. someone who won't use me for sex && someone who will treat me right && with respect. someone who will go out && do the most crazy shit with me, break all the rules && maybe even the law. haha. i want to go on adventures so you gotta be a wild one. :] someone who always knows just how to make me smile. someone to lay around and take pictures with me. someone to write notes to and share secrets with. someone that actually keeps a promise. someone to lay in the middle of the road with and just look at the stars. someone to color with. just someone to make me happy. so talk to me if you want. :]

Posted

Its so hard to just sit and wait for someone to look at you and see what you see and LOVE you for it. I know how you feel. I am bubbling over with passion and I usually redirect it to community outreach, photograpy or poetry but enough is enough! I want to connect with someone! AHHHHH. I hate feeling like I won't find someone that gets me on a level slightly deeper or different than my friends and family. I'm a hopless romanitic but not in the profess my love with roses and chocolate kinda of gal. I more of an I'll text song lyrics that remind me of you or us. Or will pay attention to the little things and hope you do the same. I am tired of waiting but what else am I gonna do?

Posted

Have you ever just walked into a room full of joy and fun. Not thinking I am the only one. Then look round to spot that perfect someone. You are shy yet wanting to jump. You take your time to get the nerve to spark the convo. Then once it gets going it's not as bad as you thought. What would be that one thing you would do to get over that 1st feeling as you felt before?

Posted

i no how u feel bbe! i had that and i lost that... its hard to get it back! but i have faith and so shud you x x x

Posted

well if any of you are interested and wanna get to know me more you can feel free to i/m me on aim at br00t4lbatch because i don't get to get on the computer all that much and can access aim from my phone. :] thank you all for taking the time to read my epic paragraph and fer the feedback. :]

Posted

I gotta tell u ppl something bout her......
..................she is pretty cool to tlk to..
.....lol u tho ill say something bad bout u...
.....lol never

Posted

and katie i would hope you would neverrrr.
p.s. GETACELLPHONE!!

Posted

uk ur awsome...
why would i say something bad bout u..
and ur totally cute ;-)

• 3 weeks later...