Tiny Micro Dicks!

Straight8Dominator

Straight8Dominator
Posted

Some cocks are super big, some just, medium, short. Then there are tiny micro cocks! Like a tiny micro penis that hides in a foreskin turtle helmet head. They are so cute! Is there already a room for such tiny cocks? I am new hear my ID handle is Straight8Dominator.

Posted

I have a micro penis that hides all the time 

Straight8Dominator
Posted

A lot of gay and straight guys, think micro penis’s need attention too. Maybe a micro penis swallowed up by a big Un-Cut Docking cock!

• 1 month later...
Posted

Mine is about 4 inches, I prefer small to medium  in length  , easier to suck and much easier anally

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I once sucked a guy who was 2"max; he both came and pissed a bit in my mouth. First time that ever happened, but I loved his cock and was happy to empty him. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am only two inches. I have sucked a guy smaller at a rest area in Georgia before. It was fun having him cum in my mouth

• 1 month later...
goodfellaat73
Posted

Mine is micro as described, why I would bottom if ever given the chance. The virus is having much to do with guys getting together.  I have seen that those with small penis, tends to have an enlarged prostrate, which I do.

Posted

Love sucking dick, but microdick especially; my mouth and tongue can play more. Also good to be fucked by; hold it in and squeeze. 

• 2 years later...
Posted

I love micro cocks. Mine is really small it is 4 inches. If I press down on my fat it goes to 5 inches. I think it is cheating though.

• 4 months later...
Posted

micro cocks are fun. they still shoot a full load.