First time gay experiences

Libearbottom

Strokerboy10
Posted

That is so hot I haven't had my first time yet but I'm sure hoping it goes like that except I will let him suck my cock. Thank you, your storie has made me rock hard

Posted
On 3/26/2020 at 5:34 PM, Strokerboy10 said:

That is so hot I haven't had my first time yet but I'm sure hoping it goes like that except I will let him suck my cock. Thank you, your storie has made me rock hard

The story has turned me on.......i miss the cock in my body...

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2020 at 1:16 PM, Libearbottom said:

That experience shaped me for what I enjoy today. I more of a bottom and LOVE being called names!  

This was a sweet experience....and you made him...to the cum....wau.....so sweet.....

Edited by GAYMOD-Chris
Repeat full topic
Posted

I want to try that. Hit me up and I'll suck your dick and swallow your cum and you can spray it on my face and dick

Cumfumpsterslut
Posted

Where can I find someone to party with and *** me

Posted

I had a simular story ,when I was 15, and became a cock and cum sucker my whole life

Posted

that is so hot . I love when they cum all over me and bend me over and pound me while calling me names

Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 5:16 AM, Libearbottom said:

After being curious for a few years I finally had my first gay experience in my mid twenties. After being out with with someone I had them drop me off at the usual hangout spot. I walked in and no one was there so I hung out for two drinks. There was this alleged gay bar done the side street that I was thinking about. I could never go in because of the *** of being caught there. So I decided to walk home and walk past it. 

First pass and I had no luck. Not sure what I was expecting but the thrill of this was making me so horny. I waked about two blocks past and turned around and walked back the way I came. About a block past and a car drove by and slowed a little. I looked to see if I knew them and they tapped the brake. They got past me and made a quick right. I can hear the car accelerate in the distance and in no time they were back up on me. The window rolled down and sure enough it was a man trying to pick me up. 

He asked me “looking to have some fun?”  I replied and ask”what are you looking for?”  He asked me if I wanted to jerk off with him?  Honestly, jerking off really did nothing for me. I relied nicely and said not my thing. He asked me what was my thing?  The funny thing was I didn’t have a thing yet and I was starting to get really anxious so words were hard to come by. I somehow blurted out, “blowjob?”  He said sure get in. For some reason I wouldn’t get in the car with him. I told him to meet me around the corner. He drives away and I cut through two backyards yo meet him. 

I get into the car and immediately put my head into his lap. He starts to undo his pants and pull them down. I take his soft cock into my mouth while he places his hands on my head. I can feel him start to get hard in my mouth. While I’m going nice and slow he says to me “that’s a good little faggot.”  After he gets nice and hard I pull off and stroke him a little and ask him “please don’t cum in my mouth?”  He responds with “keep sucking my little cocksucker.”  Things started to heat up at that point, my speed is gauged my his hands and he’s just calling me filthy names. He actually called me slut at one point which was funny considering this was a first for me. 

I felt him tense up and I noticed a new taste in my mouth. I assumed that was precum. I didn’t know what to do because I didn’t want to swallow but I kept going. All of a sudden he pushes my head off and says get over here you faggot and he starts cuming all over my face. When he was done cuming I sucked one last suck and sat up. I was surprised that I enjoyed the cum I had just cleaned off the head of his cock. Cum started dripping down my face and I caught it with my hand so it didn’t get on my shirt. He asked me if it was my turn and I said “no, thank you” as I started licking his cum off my fingers. I got out of the car and tried to get as much cum off my face with my fingers so I could eat it. 

That experience shaped me for what I enjoy today. I more of a bottom and LOVE being called names!  

I love this.

Posted
On 4/1/2020 at 12:01 PM, AJdick said:

I want to try that. Hit me up and I'll suck your dick and swallow your cum and you can spray it on my face and dick

Let's do just that Mr dick. Big fan by the way !

• 2 weeks later...
Cumguzzle169
Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 8:16 AM, Libearbottom said:

After being curious for a few years I finally had my first gay experience in my mid twenties. After being out with with someone I had them drop me off at the usual hangout spot. I walked in and no one was there so I hung out for two drinks. There was this alleged gay bar done the side street that I was thinking about. I could never go in because of the *** of being caught there. So I decided to walk home and walk past it. 

First pass and I had no luck. Not sure what I was expecting but the thrill of this was making me so horny. I waked about two blocks past and turned around and walked back the way I came. About a block past and a car drove by and slowed a little. I looked to see if I knew them and they tapped the brake. They got past me and made a quick right. I can hear the car accelerate in the distance and in no time they were back up on me. The window rolled down and sure enough it was a man trying to pick me up. 

He asked me “looking to have some fun?”  I replied and ask”what are you looking for?”  He asked me if I wanted to jerk off with him?  Honestly, jerking off really did nothing for me. I relied nicely and said not my thing. He asked me what was my thing?  The funny thing was I didn’t have a thing yet and I was starting to get really anxious so words were hard to come by. I somehow blurted out, “blowjob?”  He said sure get in. For some reason I wouldn’t get in the car with him. I told him to meet me around the corner. He drives away and I cut through two backyards yo meet him. 

I get into the car and immediately put my head into his lap. He starts to undo his pants and pull them down. I take his soft cock into my mouth while he places his hands on my head. I can feel him start to get hard in my mouth. While I’m going nice and slow he says to me “that’s a good little faggot.”  After he gets nice and hard I pull off and stroke him a little and ask him “please don’t cum in my mouth?”  He responds with “keep sucking my little cocksucker.”  Things started to heat up at that point, my speed is gauged my his hands and he’s just calling me filthy names. He actually called me slut at one point which was funny considering this was a first for me. 

I felt him tense up and I noticed a new taste in my mouth. I assumed that was precum. I didn’t know what to do because I didn’t want to swallow but I kept going. All of a sudden he pushes my head off and says get over here you faggot and he starts cuming all over my face. When he was done cuming I sucked one last suck and sat up. I was surprised that I enjoyed the cum I had just cleaned off the head of his cock. Cum started dripping down my face and I caught it with my hand so it didn’t get on my shirt. He asked me if it was my turn and I said “no, thank you” as I started licking his cum off my fingers. I got out of the car and tried to get as much cum off my face with my fingers so I could eat it. 

Sounds like fun I'm ready for my first BBC I really want to suck off a really big and thick black cock.

Posted
On 4/4/2020 at 6:41 AM, Hugmemr said:

I had a simular story ,when I was 15, and became a cock and cum sucker my whole life

Hi I was a bit younger but I love swallowing all that sweet cum and licking balls I love male cum

Tjneedsdick-1058
Posted

That sounds real good I will be glad when I finally hook up with me a good man who I can get a lot of practis of sucking his hard cock and him sucking mine I can't hardly wait.