Horneyashell

Posted

Would love to have sex someone,or 3 or more just rip off my panties and just make me take it all.

Posted

I want to make sure you take it all.
I want to have sex, get in touch soon. X

Posted

I have seen your photo and I am sure I will cum DEEP INSIDE your ARSE   when I am pumping cum DEEP INSIDE you ,you are going to FUCK me for sure. 

Posted

Hello, I am waiting for you to deeply PENETRAT me with your big cock. Hurry I am hungry for your cock. 

Posted

Im always free. Just pm me and i will let you blowjob my cock as much as you want til i cum

Posted

There got to be someone who wants to get with a virgin Bi guy who wants to have gay sex.

Posted

So hi all. I'm 38 male looking for some fun tonight can accommodate tonight. An good looking and muscular. Looking to have an experience. Can be submissive or domineering.

cocksucker4maturetop
Posted
On 3/13/2020 at 9:16 AM, FUCKME69 said:

I want to make sure you take it all.
I want to have sex, get in touch soon. X

I love to suck cock of my best friend's father every time when he is ready to fuck. He always cums in my mouth & sometimes he pisses in my mouth. I love to eat his cum

Posted

To bad you weren't near Milwaukee, I would love to have some fun.

Posted

Too bad all you guys aren't here in Dallas I would SEC everyone in here buck jerk play 4 hours and hours intense hot sex Kelly

Bottomboy18in
Posted

I really need to have a good 12in dick fuck me so plzz let me know if anyone is look and in pilot or close to it i really want a black cock HMU plzz ill can take it all and then some fuck my ass and mouth plzz come fuck me i am a bitch and need a lot of cocks 10 would be amazing

Posted
On 3/11/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sohorney said:

Would love to have sex someone,or 3 or more just rip off my panties and just make me take it all.

Ohh very nice and I would love to do you like that!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I 29
We have a BINGO. Sweet my friend
Could I possibly get your ok to view ur video? If not . you are still my speed bro. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Love to suck cock and get fucked. Not a size queen -- dick is dick. Not into dom/sub, just sensual sex. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

You feeling that way too, and it's my birthday. 

Posted
Saturday at 03:57 PM, montverde821 said:
I stay horny as hell

I stay horny as hell.

Posted

Posted

Unfortunately I’m single. So yes I’m so horny every day i crave cock to suck. Lucky or not, these jack up hookup sites sucks more. Or I would probably become a slut.I have not been sucked or sucked on one in a long while. Hopefully I can get an anon top or real submissive slave sub. Lol!

I’m a sub oral used to be sub oral bi. I dropped bi I’m hopelessly interested in men. Pretty much exclusive. I just can’t deal with boredom being horny a cravings. Boy!

well things we’ll get better. if not I’m still going to keep trying.

Posted
4 hours ago, Strokes said:

I’m blind I saw in your post it’s your birthday. Happy birthday hope you enjoyed your day. Eat some cake for me.