When he cums

Realthirsty

Posted
On 1/15/2020 at 10:43 AM, Realthirsty said:

I love sucking dick, but when it cums to that time to swallow I cant keep it down. I want that dick that I'm sucking, whoever's attached to it get the whole shabang! Not me looking like I'm bout to throw up. Who else had trouble at first keeping it down but overcame it and is killing it now?

On 1/27/2020 at 12:51 PM, Skeeter101 said:

I had a lot of trouble at first but learned to relax and enjoy when my mouth is being filled with cum

I suck him completely clean

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love the taste of cum.I'm almost sad when it slides down my throat it tastes that nice.The after taste of cock and cum is so Mmnnn

Posted

I think cum taste's really nice and after the joy and pleasure i get sucking a guy's cock i look forward to him cum in my mouth.When he says hes going to cum the hurge is to take him deeper but the pleasure of feeling him ejaculate in my mouth is so sexy and nice.The words "please cum in my mouth" really are meant.love love it.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love a big dick in my ass filling me all and giving me a creampie its nice and lovely 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love big loads of cum in me  . Mmmm taste so good and I will eat every drop 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

You can get used to the taste and texture of cum only if you find it exciting. Let it happen naturally and taste a bit first and see if you can get to like it. It is a very powerful feeling to swallow your man's cum. Its hot for him and you. Try

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hey handsome how are you doing, u really attractive, I just fallen for your hot sexy pic as I set my eyes on it, wow, [email protected].... Is my hangout account catch me there let's talk more

Posted

Thanks buddy, will love to suck your balls and big cock deep down iny trout

• 5 months later...
Posted

I have heard that pineapple juice makes it taste better. And some guys have cum that tastes like shit!I think it has something to do with what you eat. I think if it shoots further down your throat you don’t have a chance to taste it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, Firsttime6977 said:

I would like to suck u off for my firsttime

Mmmmm u cud suck mine and I will suck urs too 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

He can cum in me or on me and I will eat every drop mmmm

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Go into it and every other act with a "hell yeah, I want it!" mind set. Even if you sometimes have to fake it a little. When he lets loose, either go deep or take it like a shot of tequila. Just gulp it down and find a chaser quickly. It is an acquired taste and everyone tastes different. Have fun with it and be safe.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love sucking cock, the best taste is the precum, a wordly gift to be savored.  Cum in my mouth, I swallow. I lick and lap any residual cum. Cum is nowhere as tasty as precum, but a reward for a blow job well done.

Have the cum squirt to the back of the throat and swallow. Cumming in the mouth delivers more taste to deal with, some prefer it

• 2 months later...
Posted

I just started swallowing cum and I love it! I love to suck cock and now I love swallowing it. I wish I could suck more cocks and eat more cum!!

• 9 months later...
Posted
I super love cum. I can’t get enough of that good stuff. 💦👅❤️
  • 1 year later...
Realthirsty
Posted
On 1/20/2020 at 3:50 AM, Carry said:

Tell me ur contact no