Firsttime6977
Posted
I would like to suck u off for my firsttime
Posted
1 minute ago, Firsttime6977 said:

I would like to suck u off for my firsttime

Fr fr u sure can 

Posted
I guess you just need to love that sweet sauce run down you throat and lips like I do
Posted
Yes i love deep throat and i would love to swallow
Posted
I love to suck dick when is time to cume. I love the same dick where the cume from.
Posted
I have been eating my own for years and cant imagin jerking off without it. I still yet to fill my belly with any 1 elses
Sexylegs-6120
Posted
I loved every drop of cum I swallowed, love it more in my anal
Sexylegs-6120
Posted
You an swallow my cum if you pound me from behind and cum down my throat
Posted (edited)
On 1/15/2020 at 3:43 AM, Realthirsty said:

I love sucking dick, but when it cums to that time to swallow I cant keep it down. I want that dick that I'm sucking, whoever's attached to it get the whole shabang! Not me looking like I'm bout to throw up. Who else had trouble at first keeping it down but overcame it and is killing it now?

Edited by BiggDrobb
I start by licking the head with a lot of saliva then i deep throat untill i swallow
Posted

If you swallow is not dangerous?  Also, does it taste good once you swallow and running down your throat.  

Mollymakesmebetter
Posted
I want big cock in me fucking me slow and deep while i deep throat someone sounds so good
Posted
I love taking a load nice and slow it just feels better
Mollymakesmebetter
Posted

I need someone tonight this my last time trying or willing to please 2 guys st the same time whkile they plz me 

Posted

i just think of the dick in my mouth and suck it dry

Posted
On 1/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, Easystreet55 said:

Yes I tend to *** a bit but worth it

Posted

Honestly Im struggling with it but all I can say is perfect and woth it!!!!

Posted

Realthirsty: Sorry to hear about that. Could it be a gag reflex from taking him too deep? I’m new to this and by no means an expert. But my gag reflex is sensitive so I wait until he’s ready to cum then take him deep. 

Posted

I love when his hard cock starts to throb in my mouth I I know I will be tasting his sweet cum 

Posted

I had a lot of trouble at first but learned to relax and enjoy when my mouth is being filled with cum