Advice for first time bottoming?

tomatosauce

Posted
It's the top's responsibility to make sure you are comfortable with being fucked. If he tries to go to quick he's not the lover for you. if he makes it all about himself and his needs that is not good. He should rim you and use toys for at least a 1/2 hour before he even dares try and enter you. If he doesn't if it's all about him leave him immediately you deserve bottoms deserve better than that
Posted
Anal beads and make sure they are one bigger than the other two all the way to the biggest one he should put that any first and then slowly take it out and then he may f*** you
Posted
And if it takes in anything less than a half hour before he f**** you then he is an a****** you should get rid of him plain and simple
Posted
But remember never forget you are the bottom you are his pleasure you have the responsibility to make sure that you are ready to be f***** got me I hope this helps
Posted
I wish it was me I'm a top and I've broken in several bottoms this way I've taken up to 45 minutes before my cock even approaches the ass that is all
Posted
Join other words to review lots and lots and lots of foreplay at least one hour with beads dildos etcetera is tongue etcetera so have fun sweetie
Posted
That is great love making mostly when you are all having the same feelings in a high mood
Posted
Hey I'm Charles I understand what you're saying, it was a little ***ful abd uncomfortable the first time. But the more you do anal the easier it gets. The best way to clean yourself out is to douche. And when your boyfriend goes to stick his dick in your ass if course make sure your asshole is lubed really good and his dick is lubed. There will be some *** but it's natural. The thing about that is to breath. Breath in before he sticks his dick in you and when he does breath out. Don't tense up cause it'll hurt more than it should.
Posted
I need help with that too. I still haven't lost my V-Card and I want my partner to have pleasure while having sex, not disagreements
Looking4it4now
Posted
Don't overdue it with lube. That will make anyone go limp
Posted

My first time I was a little drunk but I just used a lot of lubes and sat on his monster wow how good it felt he had a slim shaft but a big head it felt awesome he did me for about 10minutes I was sore after but it was ok

Posted (edited)

While it sounds all well and good to say "it's the top's responsibility" to make it good for you, do you want to depend on somebody else (whom you've never met in person) who may or may not be an experienced and caring top? Or do you want to take ownership of your own experience?

Trust me I get it, as a fellow bottom, that it's great to have him take the lead, and slowly open you up with his mouth, fingers, or perhaps toys. To have him ease his cock into you. But for your first time, I seriously recommend you bottom on top. Have him lay on his back and lower yourself onto it, and slowly start to ride his cock.

You will control the depth, speed and angle of the penetration. You can ensure it is not ***ful, while also learning what can make it more pleasurable. You will find that leaning forward onto him (or even laying on his chest) will give you a different sensation than leaning back and riding it straight up and down, and everything in between. Play around with which sensation you like. I find leaning back is more intense, but sometimes it's too much or you just need a little break from the deep hits.

Then, once you're loosened up a bit and more used to it, roll over or change positions, and let him take over the fucking. If it starts to get uncomfortable, try stimulating your dick in some way. I usually find the pleasure feelings will drown out the discomfort at that point. Even for a non-first timer this is a great way to learn about your body. Tops won't always know how to do everything, especially not with your specific body.

Also, don't listen to "Looking4itnow," use plenty of fucking lube. If you're top goes soft cuz he's not hurting you with dry anal sex....then maybe find a new top, lol.

Additionally, don't forget to stretch your hole a bit before he enters regardless of position. Hopefully, as mentioned before, he will do this with fingers, tongue, etc. If not at least try to work two or three fingers up there with some lube, even if just for a minute or so before starting. It's not the ideal prep, just the bare minimum imo.

Edited by PuerosEros
Posted

Also saw someone made a good point about cleaning and not tensing. A full enema is not necessarily a requirement, but at least make sure you take a dump first, and wash you ass real good in the shower, or have your top wash it for you with some soapy fingers :)

And definitely try to relax and let it in. It might sound counter-intuitive, but if you push out gently (kinda like you're trying to take a shit but not as hard) it will open you up and help the cock go in.

• 3 weeks later...
curiousforcock3104
Posted
On 12/9/2019 at 7:16 AM, tomatosauce said:

Hey everyone,

So, here's the situation: in like a month I'll be meeting my long distance boyfriend for the first time. I'm nervous bc he's my first boyfriend and I'm a virgin. Him and I spoke about having sex before and I know I am ready to finally lose my V-card but I'm a bottom and I'm kinda scared that anal will hurt. I recently bought a buttplug and a dildo to prepare for it and the buttplug was fine but when I tried masturbating with the dildo it hurt (even though I used a LOT of lube). My question is how do I get used to anal so that my first time with my boyfriend is pleasurable and not ***ful? Also how do I prepare for anal, like should I abstain from eating so it's not gross down there or should I clean it up somehow? I'm honestly clueless so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

curiousforcock3104
Posted

I want to know this too please....I HAVE BEEN FAMTASIZING ABOUT GETTING STUFFED WITH BIG BLACK COCKS FOR A WHILE NOW AND I WILL SUCK ANY COCK AND WILL SWALLOW....I’m a virgin please someone help me! 🙏

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Honestly to speak I dont have any experience about this...if it gonna be happened I don't what to do because still virgin and my virginity is my best gift for my future boyfriend!!!

• 3 months later...
Posted

Just lay back and enjoy the sensation