Lingerie

Drownmeincum

Posted

I'm a panty bottom guy looking to pleasure you

Posted

Lingerie is just the sexiest thing. If I can find a older guy to wear every kind of lingerie for, that would me amazing. To have someone want to see the lingerie as much as I want to wear it seems like asking for too much. Garters and stockings with a slimming corset or just a silky nighty or babydoll, lingerie is so sexy. That may be because when lingerie is worn and seen, it usually leads to more fun. But don't take it off. Leave that shit on as you ride or get spanked from behind. 

Damn it! Now I am all horny. Not fair!

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love wearing panties and a push up bra for my man boobs . 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I don't even bother with"men's underwear, except for a couple of Andrew Christian thongs. Otherwise it's nothing but lace for me. 

Posted

Love wear lingerie and all female clothes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I love it. it makes me feel so sexy. panties, hose, heels, a bra, wig and make up, man, then can I suck a cock and make a man feel great !

Posted
On 4/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, Cocklover4you said:

I love wearing pink panties and I wear a 48 c pushup bra for my man boobs . my daddy loves to pull my panties to the side so he can breed me every night

Posted

Oh god, pink panties, with matching bra, garters with hot pink fishnets, letting Daddy suck on my hard nipples and then a sloppy hot 69 until we both explode, damn girl, that's living.

cumswallowingboy
Posted

I love dressing up. And dressing like a slut.
I feel so good in them and when I get a man that can't stop using me to cum, I feel even better about wearing them.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I love wearing womens panties and one piece womens swimwear. If they are tight my cock gets tucked so I feel more feminine the feeling when a man rubs my panties is amazing it makes me want to swallow a big load 

Edited by Pantyguy
Misspellings
Posted

I love womens panties. I don't own any men's underwear. I also enjoy womens leotards. When leotard is small on me and pushes my boy junk in I go crazy. Also love seeing a man's meat in panties. I want a man in panties to rub his cock on my ass until hard then bury it inside me 

Posted
On 6/16/2020 at 11:12 PM, Jamieg22777 said:

Lingerie is just the sexiest thing. If I can find a older guy to wear every kind of lingerie for, that would me amazing. To have someone want to see the lingerie as much as I want to wear it seems like asking for too much. Garters and stockings with a slimming corset or just a silky nighty or babydoll, lingerie is so sexy. That may be because when lingerie is worn and seen, it usually leads to more fun. But don't take it off. Leave that shit on as you ride or get spanked from behind. 

Damn it! Now I am all horny. Not fair!

I would love to dress in lingerie with you and rub you all over. Lets hook up and show off for each other and explore what's under

Posted

When I was 9 my friends mom dressed me up and took me to her work. She was a dancer at a club in Chicago she was white but everyone there was black. I ended up in a private room with the manager and 2 other guys. They were doing coke and trying to get me to dance. I ended up trying the coke and dancing for these men. I learned to do oral on them and had to swallow. I had makeup and a bikini under a tight half t shirt and tight short shorts with pink tights and a small pair of heels. They paid the lady I was with and the manager brought us to a party of older black men. She was interested in the *** so she pimped me out I was taken to a room with a large bed and hot tub. They gave me *** and I sucked swallowed and got reamed in my virgin but. I already had a sexual relationship at age 7 with my friends older brother who was black. I used to suck him off every day and dress like a little girl so he would have his friends play with me also. I’ve always been attracted to black men and always wanted to dress like a girl. When I was 13 I ran away from home. I stole some of my moms clothes and makeup and a pair of spike heel boots that went halfway up to my calf. I had a corset on with fishnets and a short mini skirt. My hair was on my shoulders. I put out my thumb on a major road and a tractor trailer picked me up with 3 black men in it. They let me hop in the sleeper and one of them hopped in with me . I blew him and swallowed everything. Including his horse hung cock. He wanted to screw me but had to wait because they were changing drivers. The other guy I blew and he banged me hard in the ass deep. He was long and thick. He Er they liked boys dressed as whores. Especially white boys. I was dropped in Trenton NJ at their friends house who turned out to be a pimp. He also had sex with me and did some *** then I went out on the street for him. I was gone from my moms house for 2 years. It was the best of times. I had a guy buy me from him and take me to Florida as his sex slave. I was pimped out to high rollers. They paid very high prices and did an awful lot of ***. One guy used to like his bodyguard to fuck me he was super thick and very long. It would be hours long sessions with him. And he always came inside and deep.From Florida I ended up in Mexico. A Drug supplier won me in a card game. I was his personal sex slave and walked around in leather with spike heels and a collar and leash. Always made up to look slutty and hide my manhood.He used to use me as a gift to his clients who used to *** me in anyway you could possibly imagine. One guy used to give me cocaine enemas. Then put big objects like baseball bats in my ass. Wine and champagne bottles. I would suck him off ass his guards fucked me with bottles and bats. I would always dress as a sexy little whore. That guy was from Nigeria and he had a huge dick.  He would always come in my mouth and face fuck me to the point of almost passing out choking on him. He loved it and so did I. He used to take pictures of me in sexual *** positions. He was a lot of fun always did coke with me. I once coated his cock in cocaine and let him fuck my face and ass and when he came it squirted out of my bum. I of course had to clean up the mess with my tongue and it tasted like coke. I love dressing up in lingerie and am very lucky I never got any diseases. I’m in my 50’s now and still dress and do *** I’m not worn out yet and look younger than I am.

Too bad I feel like PNP tonight but have to work early am.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Bras, panties, stockings, garters, and all lingerie. The feel on the skin, and being outdoors with a slight wind is so heavenly 🧚

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love to wear stockings suspenders red lipstick while being fucked .

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I’ve been dressing since about 12 when the older brother of one of my friends made me put on his girlfriend’s panties bra and nylons and used me in her place. That went on for almost 4 years. He and his friends did all kinds of things to me. Let me know if you want to hear more about my days as their sissy slut. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like wearing sexy panties and nightees for sure. I actually just got my first pair of fishnet thigh highs. My cd friend that's been helping me try lingerie came over and is letting me wear one of her garter belt with them. Definitely will be trying to get some nylon thigh highs and a few garter belts asap now!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I don't normally wear lingerie myself, although I do own a few lace panties and thongs. However I do find it a turnon when my partner wears panties and stockings, and I pull his panties down to fuck him.

• 4 months later...
Posted
Super love wearing lingerie. Lady’s underwear, sexy short daisy dukes. Pink or black my favorite colors. So sexy. I sometimes cum on myself just putting it on.
  • 7 months later...
Posted

I love dressing in lingerie,  panties, slutty clothes 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I only wear panties no mens underwear! Tossed a few years ago 

Posted

Love lingerie. Latex leather or pvc the best.