Lingerie

Drownmeincum

Roxylovesheels
Posted
Me thongs and fishnets ***ted toes and hooker heels ❤
Posted

I love wearing lingerie. It is the height of enjoyment for me to know that someone might be spying my panties while I'm at work. Especially when the lace peaks out, or when they can see Victoria's REAL secret :)

Stephanie-1482
Posted

I love to Wear lingerie. Im a woman trapped in a man body

Posted
On 10/6/2019 at 1:48 AM, Drownmeincum said:

how many of you like to dress in lingerie?

I love to. Along with some silicone tits and everything else

Posted

I love to dress up in real sexy outfits with my long haired wig and 6”steletos and makeup with long fake fingernails ***ted along with toe nails ***ted i have been looking into getting a set of D sized silicone breast forms 

Posted

I wish I could. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

Posted

I love to wear my sexy lingerie every night, I've been wearing them since I came out of the closet over three years ago, and the greatest part about my sexy lingerie is that my loving Ex wife Chrissie has bought me most of them. She knows, and understands that I need to look , and be a sexy women as much as I possibly can be. If I can I'll post a few of my sexy lingerie pics.

Posted
On 10/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, Daniel2677 said:

I love taking the lingerie off of men. Slowly and fulfilling!

Hey Daniel2677, I love to wear my sexy lingerie every night, and I would just love to have you take it off me, What color do you prefer Red, Blue, or Black? Let me know sweetie. Love Deana

Posted
On 10/6/2019 at 4:48 AM, Drownmeincum said:

I love wearing panties 

Posted
On 10/6/2019 at 8:48 AM, Drownmeincum said:

I like dressing up in a corset. Panties. Bras. Etc.

Posted

You know it I absolutely love to wear it especially if you are interested in undressing me and making sure I'm satisfied to the fullest I'll go from there to making sure you are satisfied as well

Posted
On 10/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, Daniel2677 said:

I love taking the lingerie off of men. Slowly and fulfilling!

I love panties and a man taking them off slowly and watching him grow into full form.  Kissing and licking me aroundmy boi pussy.  Turning me over and pulling my panties, all the way off.  He spreading my cheeks and cant wait to feel his warm tongue in my pussy, now moist enough to feel his head deeper and deeper. Oooooooh. C'mon. 

Posted
On 10/31/2019 at 4:32 AM, Wanttwobbc said:

I love wearing panties 

I'm wearing them now

• 2 weeks later...
Ripofmypanties
Posted
On 10/6/2019 at 3:48 AM, Drownmeincum said:

I love getting dressed up and going out in public and getting fucked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Richard_Brook_40510
Posted

Fishnet stockings and suspenders and a cane are good enough to get my attention! 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love wearing pink panties and I wear a 48 c pushup bra for my man boobs . my daddy loves to pull my panties to the side so he can breed me every night

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like to wear lingerie and be a passive bottom fem partner. Its very exciting and hot to me.