Im in Love with A Trans Woman.

Posted

Funny thing I feel in Love w8a transgender woman.Only thing is she doesn't know. she might have a hint.With all the negative opinions and bs people talk I don't want her to think this is just a quick fling.Back in the 90s i was security for a 4 girl gr3that were all transgender.During the 4 years i was with them we all became like family.Nothing sexual ever arose but i always wondered.What i learned was these 4 girls were more woman then those born female.So you might say i have a different outl3and i have a greater appreciation and respect for transgender women.Hopefully ill be able to express my feelings and she and i can enjoy a meaningful and loving relationship based on love and respect.

Posted
What?.....English please
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Crossdressers, m2f trans are the SEXIEST and HOTTEST of all and you are incredibly lucky!!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/16/2019 at 5:21 PM, ***lover said:

Funny thing I feel in Love w8a transgender woman.Only thing is she doesn't know. she might have a hint.With all the negative opinions and bs people talk I don't want her to think this is just a quick fling.Back in the 90s i was security for a 4 girl gr3that were all transgender.During the 4 years i was with them we all became like family.Nothing sexual ever arose but i always wondered.What i learned was these 4 girls were more woman then those born female.So you might say i have a different outl3and i have a greater appreciation and respect for transgender women.Hopefully ill be able to express my feelings and she and i can enjoy a meaningful and loving relationship based on love and respect.

I have always wanted to be with a beautiful trans gender women

hardandtastey
Posted

me too I've always wanted to meet a trans woman

• 2 weeks later...
BBCcumlover
Posted

Me too I want a beautiful beautiful woman with a cock so big that I can't even take it in my ass

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a transwoman, just throwing that out there.

• 4 weeks later...
Missydawncd
Posted

I'm a CD sub I'm horny now I love getting fucked 

• 1 year later...
Posted

i always loved a dominate trans woman

• 8 months later...
Posted

I am in love with the most beautiful trans woman from New Jersey and she knows it. It's just since a auto accident that Im afraid that I'm not good enough.Everything works ,it's my neck and the severe *** in my back. Nikki is everything a person could dream of in the perfect woman. Beautiful,sexy and mysterious.She captures the attention of everyone as she walks into a room and she can entice you with just a look.Hell ,I gave her a diamond ring as soon as I could,not to push anything but to promise to hat I would always be by her side,then the accident.I haven't been able to move for weeks ,she says it's ok.I can see to he hurt in her eyes.She comforts me and  I feel angry cause I can't return the the pleasures she deserves. I would give my soul to the Devil himself to make me better than ever be to be able to cherish and love Nikki with all the passion and loving desire a woman could ever hope for. She is that remarkable.So if you ever meet the Angel who touches your heart,cherish and respect her,she's more woman then you could ever dream of.For , She's A Lady