Thinking about other men while married to a woman - Am I normal?

Posted

Is it normal for straight married guys to have thoughts about sucking cock and swallow.

• chkchkchk changed the title to Thinking about other men while married to a woman - Am I normal?
Posted

Hey @Bicurious68 😊 Let me tell you, it's completely normal to fantasise about having sex with others while in a relationship.Your mind is yours and you can entertain whatever scenario you wish. At the same time you might want to ask yourself if you're happy in your marriage and if you really want to consider yourself fully straight. It's okay to be bi.  

Posted

Thanks for the advice.

I've been totally straight but like you said I had bi thoughts for years.

It's not just finding guys attractive it's the thought of sucking cock that's been driving me mad for years.

I finally had the courage to try that for the only time 2 years ago. When I met a guy local in my area.

I must admit I enjoyed sucking him but I missed out on the swallowing part.

I do enjoy eating my own cum  and using toys on myself so I must be more gay than bi I think.

Posted
Maybe you’re gay, maybe you’re bi. Both is completely okay 😌
Posted
On 4/6/2022 at 4:12 AM, Bicurious68 said:

Is it normal for straight married guys to have thoughts about sucking cock and swallow.

You may be bi or unhappy or just curious what it would be like to try it with a Guy the only way to get it off your mind is try it with someone  who would not kiss and tell it would ruin Your marriage my thought on that

Posted

My marriage was same way my wife would want oral sex but I hated eating pussy all I could think about was sucking cock I would even have to imagine I had a dick in my ass while fucking her so I could cum

Posted

Hey bi curious 68 you are very normal will you fuck me and cum on my face

Posted

Can’t speak for all women but I know I do. Always! What’s the harm in it? No harm done as long as ones fantasies don’t turn into reality, all is good in my opinion.

Thanks
Sandy

Posted
On 4/6/2022 at 10:12 AM, Bicurious68 said:

two days ago i fucked whit a married guy 😁

• 1 month later...
Wanting2please
Posted

I think about another guy touching me or letting me touch him all the time when I'm with my girlfriend Even out in public whither I wish somebody would take me

• 3 months later...
Posted

I believe you are GAY!!!

I didn’t BLOOM until middle age!!!