First Time Cock Sucker

LetsOnlyPlay

1Wannatrycock69
Posted

I'm ready to suck a nice cock and get mine sucked. Anyone close to me wanna swap head?

id like to find a regular buddy to sick cock

Posted
On 3/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, LetsOnlyPlay said:

Hello everyone. I see many people giving advice on how to suck and who to suck. But I have a few questions.

1) How are you supposed to suck cock? 

Do you do it the way I like to have it done to me. I have never sucked a cock. I so want to suck a cock. I have had many dreams of me sucking cock. I wake up and I either have a major hardon going on. Or I have already cummed on myself. Just from dreaming of sucking cock. I just figure if I ever do suck a cock. I am going to do it like I love to have it done to me. Since I never have done it. Plus I also never been with a man. I so want to try it. I also have had dreams of me fucking a man and I again cum all over myself. I have also had dreams of me being fucked by a man and again cum all over myself. So these dream have got me so Bicurious. I am married. But I still want to so badly suck a real cock. Just want to keep it on the downlow. Be discreet about it. Secret Secret.

2) What if I really suck at sucking cock?

I mean what if for some odd reason I finally get to do my fantasy and I finally get to suck a cock. Yet I suck at sucking cock. That would be really messed up for me and whoevers cock I suck. I wouldnt want to be awful at it.

3) How does cum really taste? 

People say it taste salty. Some say no it doesnt taste real good. Some say some cum taste sweet. Some people say cum taste spicy. Some people say it taste altogether GREAT!

Anyone out there willing to give me some headsup...

On 3/16/2019 at 5:20 AM, Rubedmyrod said:

I’ve been trying to find a cock to suck for my first time. 

On 3/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, LETMESUCKIT said:

Love to be able helping you come true

cocksucker4maturetop
Posted

A taste of a man's cum is sooooo delicious. I've sucked more than 300 cocks so far & almost every one made me eat & drink his cum. Whenever I suck my Nigerian friends cocks in group, they always release all their soooo delicious & sooooo creamy jizzloads all over my food, shakes, cakes, drinks. I drink their urine too & I love to take piss bath in their bathroom. I remember when first time I met with a big black man. We met as strangers but I decided to suck his cock. Devil is soooo great. I got a chance to suck not just 1 or 2 big black cocks but there were around 10-12 big black men with their monster cocks & I drank their piss, eat lot of cum, even some of them facialized me with their soooo huge jizzloads. I could really feel their jizzloads.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Do it with enthusiasm. Be mindful of not scraping the cock with your teeth.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to suck cock; I naturally dive right on to one and take it from there. If you'd like me on yours, let me know.