First Time Cock Sucker

LetsOnlyPlay

Posted
If I get to suck one before you I’ll let you know. I’m in the same boat as you.
Posted

hey....ive sucked 2 cocks.

.they came so fast

...i swallowed..its warm nd good

Posted

I’ve been trying to find a cock to suck for my first time. 

But if anyone is close to me . 

LETMESUCKIT
Posted
On 3/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, LetsOnlyPlay said:

Hello everyone. I see many people giving advice on how to suck and who to suck. But I have a few questions.

1) How are you supposed to suck cock? 

Do you do it the way I like to have it done to me. I have never sucked a cock. I so want to suck a cock. I have had many dreams of me sucking cock. I wake up and I either have a major hardon going on. Or I have already cummed on myself. Just from dreaming of sucking cock. I just figure if I ever do suck a cock. I am going to do it like I love to have it done to me. Since I never have done it. Plus I also never been with a man. I so want to try it. I also have had dreams of me fucking a man and I again cum all over myself. I have also had dreams of me being fucked by a man and again cum all over myself. So these dream have got me so Bicurious. I am married. But I still want to so badly suck a real cock. Just want to keep it on the downlow. Be discreet about it. Secret Secret.

2) What if I really suck at sucking cock?

I mean what if for some odd reason I finally get to do my fantasy and I finally get to suck a cock. Yet I suck at sucking cock. That would be really messed up for me and whoevers cock I suck. I wouldnt want to be awful at it.

3) How does cum really taste? 

People say it taste salty. Some say no it doesnt taste real good. Some say some cum taste sweet. Some people say cum taste spicy. Some people say it taste altogether GREAT!

Anyone out there willing to give me some headsup...

Love to be able helping you come true

Posted

If you like cock(s) and want to suck one, you need to find some to suck.  After you find a guy that wants his cock sucked, get in the mood by touching his cock while it's still in his pants. You will feel it getting harder, until he unzips his pants and flops out. Worship that penis and consider yourself lucky that you have a cock to suck and will be rewarded with a mouthful of cum. 

Don't worry about being good at it. You will have no problem being good at sucking. The taste of cum varies. I usually have the penis so deep in my mouth, I can hardly taste it. 

Now go out and find a cock to suck.

Posted
If you want, I give you some good cock to suck
Posted

I also would love to find a cock to suck. I think about it all the time and would love to try. I am clean shaven and prefer the same circumcised or not is fine.

Peanut8124u
Posted
On 3/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Dscrtbiguy said:

If I get to suck one before you I’ll let you know. I’m in the same boat as you.

11 hours ago, David55 said:

Your more then welcome to suck my cock 

Ill do it if that thing is big enough for u to put in my as

11 hours ago, David55 said:

pussy. Need bbd i think. But i will do it now im so horny for a black dude to make me suck it that im going for a walk to find conway gay bars half naked job huntin, & bi curious want a gay spray me party of20.then ill know

• 2 months later...
Stacy-1195
Posted
Only way is to suck one live and learn sweetie
  • 2 months later...
Likestraight
Posted

I would love to be the first cock a straight guy sucks

• 1 month later...
Posted
Hello handsome, have fun? watch my private broadcast? Any of your wishes -> http://bit.ly/RomanProfile
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I would like to try to suck some dick, but I have never done it before and I am nervous.

Any suggestions 

Posted

If you were on me for your first, I'd like it slow and easy. Long licks up the shaft...balls gently played with , alternating sucking the tip with hand strokes. Tease my hole with a finger, run your tongue around the head. Let it last.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have always wanted to play with and suck a smooth cock or any cock 10 years now no opportunity yet when I look at penis my cock gets orny and hard in need of cock for me help anyone.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Hello there, Well I’m really looking forward to experiencing sucking if someone has patience “!!!!??

hardandtastey
Posted

You can suck me dry anytime 318-680-6655 hurry

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I need to suck a cock to never have an I dream about blowing 2 black men at the same time and having them nut in my mouth 

hotter2night9
Posted

Oh Yes to hot in shape black men with nice big cocks Love to have them cum in my mouth at the Spa its yummy !!!

Posted
On 3/15/2019 at 11:20 PM, Rubedmyrod said:

I’ve been trying to find a cock to suck for my first time. 

U can suck mine and I can suck ur dick my first time

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

just lick his cock all over and work your lips up and down his cock . if you don't suck his cock good . just bend over and let him fuck your tight ass . but it does feel good when he cums in you .

• 2 weeks later...
Tjneedsdick-1058
Posted

I have sucked 1 cock and I  enjoyed it but I was so nervous that I didn't play with it as I had wanted, I really want someone with a 8 to 10 inch cock to come and have a naked play date with me for about 6 hours.

Croozin4funn
Posted

Let's only play: this is easy. First you can use your experience of how you like to be sucked, but trust me, if you want to suck çock as badly as you seem to you be amazed at how naturally it comes to you. You'll instinctively know what to do. You won't suck at sucking çock. Don't stress over that. Also cum always tastes different. Some of it better than some. Mostly the taste depends on a persons body or biological makeup. Some of it depends on diet. Don't give up on it if your first time doesn't taste great. Try tasting your own first, you'll get a sense of the taste that way.

• 1 month later...
Allthewaydown4u
Posted
On 3/25/2019 at 12:19 PM, David55 said:

Gag my throat and give me your cum wuzzupp where are you