advice? - Love and Romance

Posted

im getting mixed signals from a friend of mine, although she says she is straight shes being to cuddley and from everyone eles point of view she likes me .i dont want to just come out and ask her with out making a fool of my self but i really do want to know , can anyone tell me how to go about finding this out

Posted

I thinks shes hot, thats about it .I dont want to date her because we are friends

Posted

if she says she's straight, then there's nothing really to ask. it's true, she could possibly like you in a way that is more than friends and just be denying it... but it's clear she is not ready to deal with that if it's true. if she considers herself straight, then she considers herself straight. and if you're really good friends then maybe she just feels comfortable around you. not all friendships that have a certain level of physical intimacy are necessarily romantic. if you don't want to date her anyway, because you are friends.... does it really matter?

i say let it be. if she's cuddly and you're okay with it.....then maybe that's just the nature of your friendship. let others think what they want, it's not really important. i have some friends i am more cuddly with than others, it doesn't mean anything....just the way certain friendships develop is different. all relationships are unique, that goes for friendship.

Whimsical_Hp
Posted

well, I have the same thing kinda, only from a waitress (wouldn't mind getting "cuddly" with) at a cafe, lol. In the morning when I go for coffee I am getting some seemingly "warm" and direct connections....you know, a subtle way to flirt, maybe a reserved way to flirt. An example is smiling and direct eye contact, more than just what is required to take an order, lmao. . maybe I should just take the chance and make a comment, a nice but flirty one. And hope I dont piss off a straight girl, lmao. Anyway, just seems like she is sending "signals" or "vibes", if you know what I mean. Not sure how to proceed. arg

Posted

if you risk nothing you lose nothing, you never know jus take a chance

Posted

why take a chance of losing a friend if she doesn't even want to date her in the first place? why not just enjoy the friendship for what it is?

Posted

was talking to whimscal erin.but makes a point, you dont need advice sussie i think you already knew your answers amongst some confusion

Posted

Ditto with Erin comments and Kylie too. If she makes more advances like giving you something like a small gift you can still be good friends and leave it at that.
If she knows you are gay maybe ask her what she likes about you or gay women in general. That may strike up an interesting conversation. Maybe compliment her first on something you like about her.