Any fantasies?

reversegaymen

reversegaymen
Posted

1. I would have rough sex, being thrown on the bed, ripping of clothes, fucked hard and snowballing by really hot guys
2. Then being able to reverse time and do everything in reverse, and to do again and again, like in a loop
3. Also being able to freeze time to see gay guys shooting off their loads while masturbating or having sex

Posted

I appreciate the above post, if  I were into it, I'd get down with my bad self and go hog wild too, however I have a more vanilla fantasy - There is ONE HOT RUSSIAN MAN (if you happen to read this YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) on this site that I literally want to move LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL to my hometown so we can be the accepted token gay couple in town and just have fun being ourselves and making each other laugh every day.  It's ALL about the person for me.  SURE I can fuck & leave just like anybody else, it's just such an empty experience.  I want this HOT RUSSIAN MAN moaning uncontrollably as I literally kiss EVERY square inch of his body.  When I'm truly in love with a Man there isn't anything I won't do for him, with him, or TO him.  I could write a book stating all of the things I want to do with this Man.  If it's meant to be it will, if it's not, it just won't.  I don't sweat it, I just want to be in an emotionally healthy LOVING relationship with a QUALITY Man & THIS RUSSIAN MAN SURE FILLS MY BILL.

• 8 months later...
Posted

I'm wanting to TRY and suck 3-4 dicks, one after the other while being held down and my face mounted...

• 1 year later...
Posted

I want to suck a girls pussy while her dad is fucking her from behind and when his dick flops out I want to put it in my mouth and suck his dick

• 3 weeks later...
Cumfumpsterslut
Posted

As much cum as possible and to be hang ***d and my ass ripped open gaped 5082166001