finding someone.. - Love and Romance

Posted

its hardfor me find a gf..only because the girls i like are femmes....n u can never really tell if theyr gay or not.... if i do find one it has to be far away.../: i hate it

Posted

you'll find someone... don't rush.... i guess you just have to take the risk to know wether ther girl is also into you...

Posted

Its always a ***!I love pretty ladies but have stopped looking, focusing on being a good person and look forward to the day someone finds me x

Posted

thanks guys(:
yeah...ill follow ur advice

Posted

Oh god I'm right there with you! I only like femmes too and I'm starting to get sick of waiting. Dx

Posted

im here elisabeth
smile
anyhow i can relate to all said on the latest
id rather wait till i know its right
even for a ''fling'' xo karen
im in boca raton fla

Posted

Karen ..... u never waste time .... lolz ..... yup, that's the way to go ....
I am sick of waiting, but i guess GOD want us to wait so we must be patient and wait for the Angel to fly into our life...
Femmes ..... wow ... i love sexy femmes ... but then, a soul mate doesn't required to be sexy or femmes as long as she got a good heart... but if she is .. it's a BONUS .....
Norma - Linda .. u never try never know whether the gals you met is straight or gay ... so, try your luck. Good luck .. !!! I do date straight gals b4, and trust me, straight gals are hot, but they break hearts faster than anything .. so, just be careful ..

Posted

Norma, Elizabeth, and Joni -- geez, I am with all of you! Love those femmes!!! Especially the ssseexxyyy ones!!
I, too, am sick of waiting. Sick of waiting for a femme (which I do agree it is hard to tell if straight or gay). Sick of waiting for soul mate. Sick of waiting for a partner. Sick of waiting for someone! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
But like you said Joni, we must be patient, but it is hard to be patient when waiting for that Angel. Ah, but we must wait for the right one, I agree.
Oh, well.
:-(

Posted

HI LIZ
I WROTE A POEM WHICH I USED TO MASKE A SONG OUT OF COPYWRIGHT ''WAITING''
'' IM WAITING FOR U YES IM WAITING 4U IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE BABE
U MADE ME LAUGH NOW THAT IS *** ALL BECAUSE OF U
U FIRST CAME TO ME AND I TUIRNED U AWAYI WAS JUST SO YOUNG BABE
THEN I GAVE IN AND NOW UR GONE
YYYYYY OH YYY U HURT ME SO
THE GAMES THAT WE PLAYED AND THE *** THAT I SHARED U KEPT LEADING ME ON AND U PLAYED WITH MY HEAD U TOLD ME UD COME BUT U NEVER SHOWED
WHY OR WHY U HURT ME SO
STILL IM WAITING FOR U YES IM WAITING FOR U IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE BABE YES IM WAITING FOR YOU YES IM WAITING FOR U
Y OH Y DID U HAVE TO GO????
XO K

Posted

That's nice, Karen.

Thanks, that helps!

Posted

ty liz
i think im a lesbian not bisexual
ive been hurt terribly from men i really have and i love the kindness and gentleness of a woman
the compassionate understanding
im not even going to discuss ''sex'' because there aredifferent typs
when u just want to fk..
making tender love in a ''relationship''
the comforting and kissinfg
what i find and feel is that '' men'' always have to be in control and basically frown upon the so called ''independent thinking female''
im not talking aboutthe sexually ''submissive'' and had to catagorize but
ive seen in and hun ive been with men and women
i still prefer th gentle kissing and the tenderness then the
excuse my language '' sk my ck now
its always abtthat and its annoying
also im tired of men telling me to ''grow my hair back
i like my pssy hair gone and its my body why to i have to answer to anyone i dont
anyhow thats all for now lol
my fingers hurting lol
comments olkease
xo k

Posted

I completely agree!
I'm a lesbian but only because I have always loved contact with women, contact to touch, to talk, to be with. I absolutely love the men in my life but the feelings I have had for women cannot be compared. I have never been able to see myself having sex with men purely because I simply have enjoyed far more the contact I have had with a woman, they just happen to be a woman x

Posted

ty angela
xo karen
still dont know which i am
so ill wait
xo k

Posted

give me pussy over a dick anytime .... i won't trade in the female species for guys ..... Guys are so egoistic and male chauvinistic ... when they say they do compromise, but only at beginning .. after few days, back to their natural nature of controlling freak ..

I cannot agree more to sweet tender, gentle loving female touch .. and all those sweet sweet soft touch .. just melts me from my hair to my toe .... lolz

Posted

I agree with all of you -- the feel of a woman, even a simple touch on the arm, feels better and being touched by a woman is far much better. A woman knows how to be tender, how to touch lightly when needed (she "knows" when and doesn't have to be told when and how like you would with a man).

It is a totally different experience and what a wonderful experience it is!

Posted

hi liz! nice to c im not the on;y early bird on here lol
hope ur doing ok
i agree with u
kis4u
karen

Posted

Liz is always the early birdie .. hehe ... she can wake up 4am to chat with me ... lolz ... her time, not mine ....

Posted

sometimes i am the early birdie
sometimes i am the night owl

Posted

well i can be both guess thats y ive been bi lol
sorry its my dry woody allen ny humour lol
yes im that way too lol early or night owl lol
cu guyslare mwaaaaaaaaaaaa! xo k

Posted

New York humor is good. Best humor, to me, is the British wit! But I found out from a Brit it is sarcasim!! Either way, I enjoy it. I enjoy any good humor with no dirty or sexual undertones to it - just clean, wholesome humor!

Posted

i love british humour...love it love it love it...

Posted

"Tact is for people who are not witty enough to be sarcastic" hehehe

Posted

lol personally i have been referred as ''a female woody allen lol''
its the truth.. i am
ny jewish humor yep lol