Thought I was gay finding out I am bi .

Barney

Posted

I been gay all of my life. I was turned out at 14 by a older man . He was 50 and did 20 years in prison. Anyway I got a new neighbor that is a lesbian. We become fast friends. We where setting around one dad smoking a joint. We ended up in her bedroom making out . Before long we where both nude. I ate my first pussy and got a hard on doing it . She suck me then ask me to fuck her with my big cock . As I enter her it was tight and wet . As I fuck her she got wetter and was moaning and crying out I am cumming. That all it took I blow my load deep in her unprotected pussy . I collapsed on top of her and we kiss. Now she wants a on going thing . I really did injoy the sex but I in love with my man . 

Posted
I am very interested in you seriously name is Steve live in East prairie mo just below sikestion Mo
Posted
11 hours ago, east-prairie820 said:

I am very interested in you seriously name is Steve live in East prairie mo just below sikestion Mo

I live in buffalo N.Y. 

Posted
On 10/26/2022 at 7:37 AM, Barney said:

I been gay all of my life. I was turned out at 14 by a older man . He was 50 and did 20 years in prison. Anyway I got a new neighbor that is a lesbian. We become fast friends. We where setting around one dad smoking a joint. We ended up in her bedroom making out . Before long we where both nude. I ate my first pussy and got a hard on doing it . She suck me then ask me to fuck her with my big cock . As I enter her it was tight and wet . As I fuck her she got wetter and was moaning and crying out I am cumming. That all it took I blow my load deep in her unprotected pussy . I collapsed on top of her and we kiss. Now she wants a on going thing . I really did injoy the sex but I in love with my man . 

Update

We hook up again and had hot sex . I spent the night and we suck and fuck the night away. We slept till noon and she woke me up sucking my cock . I ate her pussy the gave her a good rimming. I then took her virgin ass . I beg me to stop but I don't stop till I was ball deep in her . I then took a minute for her . I then pulled out some and went back in . In no time I was fuck her . She was pushing back on the in thrush and morning fuck me. Her tight ass felt so good . I could not hold back anymore and cum in her hot ass. . We spent the day together out shopping and had a late lunch. We got back and I had to go . I had a date with a married man . That's another story . 

Posted
Da würd ich nicht nein sagen bei so ein Angebot
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Listen she is just using you. I don’t believe for a minute she is a lesbian. The lesbians I know would not dream of doing what she did. She is toxic. If your gay your gay. My question is what are your fantasies about as you have sex with her. Men? If so there is your answer. She is no friend she is overstepping her boundaries. But if you want that go for it. I predict only a life of trouble. Good luck.
Posted

Update. 

We ended fighting over me wanting a mmf threesome. Phil-1532 you are right. She is married. Her husband dose alot of traveling for the company he works for. You also guess it right . I think more about cock and getting fuck when she and I fuck. I know I am gay . But it did feel good fucking a women . But I have to face life . I been sucking and getting fuck by men for 40 years . 

Posted
I knew it. From what I read is that you enjoyed taking her ass. You would probably love to take a guys ass just as well and if you enjoyed her blowing you, you should just sit back relax and let a guy kneel before you and just suck on you for awhile. I have a feeling there is a top inside of you just wanting to top a bottom. You deserve to be pampered and blown as often as you want.
Posted

I always bottom . But I be game to top a tight ass . I never rim a ass . But love being rim. Maybe I should try to find a bottom . I get hard thinking about it