Favourite sex toy?

Posted

Most of us have some sort of sex toy - heck even a range of them!  After our review of Fleshlights in the gays.com magazine (which is one of my personal favourites) - tell us your favourite toy(s).  Plus, any tips for using them, either by yourself, or with someone else.

• 2 weeks later...
Jlance50311
Posted

I love the vibrating eggs....and edging with one up my ass!

• 3 months later...
Posted

My 4favourite sex toys are my 8in vibrating dildo,9in pump up dildo ,18 double end dildo (which I can take 14in of it ) and my 6in butt plug

• 1 month later...
gaylover-9801
Posted

My Cock is my fav Favorit Sextoy:P

• 7 months later...
Posted

I Hate to admit this but it' a 10inch vibrator. Since I'm alone f I get on all 4s and slide tha baby in,,DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD!!!!!But the real thing would be more enjoyable. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I have a 8 inch dildo that gets me warmed up for my 12 inch

• 8 months later...
BottomGirl215
Posted

I have an inflated plug that, Spanish, six times its diameter, it gets me so hard, it is unbelievable. Is not ***ful it is incredible.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I like to use bananas, cucumbers, water bottles and many other things in my ass 

• 3 weeks later...
MarkJones
Posted

Big Black fists https://winkxxx.co.uk/product/product-8343-variation-ns2822/ where I got mine. If feels so real its like to can feel the knuckles touching your tailbone 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/12/2018 at 3:59 PM, Purebottom said:

I have a 8 inch dildo that gets me warmed up for my 12 inch

mmmmmm

• 7 months later...
Posted

My Master Suction cup Dildo by Rascal and my Armadingdong Dildo are my favorites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Clydesdaddy007
Posted

I really like the ones that move in and