SPIT OR SWALLOW ?

karen825

Posted

Gotta swallow it tastes sooooo good. 

Posted

It starts for me with precum.   Working a cock with my mouth and my hand, squeezing at the base of my lovers cock, till his head is blooming purple and that delicious glistening precum starts to flow.  Not only a wonderful taste but really lubes up the cock for the contination of a great blow job.  I love to deep throat cock, the longer the better.  It's a matter of technique (and practice) that I have acquired over the years.  While I have taken many loads with a cock completely down my throat, I find it more satisfying to back off when my guy is cumming so I can taste his hot load in my mouth, on my tongue, working it along his shaft, and licking up every drop.  That's how I like to satisfy a man and myself.

Posted

I’ve swallowed more cum. Every time I suck cock I swallow. Every time I take it up the ass I have the guy cum in me. I’d say I’m a cum junkie. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
BottomSlutCumDump
Posted

Love to swallow 💦😍🤤

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If you don't swallow, what's the point of all that work? Even better when he grabs me by the ears and ***s my nose into his bush and puts his load directly into my throat and I have no choice but to swallow it. 

BottomSlutCumDump
Posted

Always Swallow! I dream Of swallowing multiple men all at once

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to swallow cum to me is so wonderful to enjoy 

• 6 months later...
Posted
If it's big and black our down to do anything to it swallow it eat it I don't care I just want that big old cock some black guy out there hook me up I'm horny

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Sissysuckslut
Posted
On 11/30/2016 at 7:59 AM, karen825 said:

When you give head and your man cums, is it better to spit or swallow ?

What is your preference ?

I always swallow and love to feel a man throbbing and pulsating in my mouth when he cums for me 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just like everyone else I swallow. The first time I did it made me feel alive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely  love  to suck  hard cock and if I'm going to suck a cock I'm  most definitely swallow  that thick creamy goodness after all I worked for my reward I always swallow!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to swallow, but I hate when a guy comes to get sucked, gets hard and goes and fucks someone else.  It makes me feel feel so unfulfilled and rejected.