JUST WOMEN IN GENERAL - Love and Romance

Yv****

Posted

I totally know exactly where your coming from. My gf who I have been with for 7 months lives 9 hours away from me. I just got the courage to meet her and it was scary at first but got easier. She stayed three nights and we agreed that they were the best days of our lives. I catered to her and she did the same.. As soon as she left things were completely different and she said she couldnt do it. I accepted it and a few days later we decided to meet half way. It was hands down way better than are first visit but only lasted a day, She claimed she had a weak spot and that she was ready to do this.. The a few days later things got rocky again and i called her out on it and she decided we needed to break up.. hours later she said she cant not be with me. She is so confusing but at the end of the day, shes worth it. shes amazing and i realize sometimes people have weak moments and get scared.. you gotta figure out if they are worth or not.

Posted

I really like the way you put that Tarryn Rae.. I guess I kind of have the same problem, just different setting, But it's so true you have to figure out If it's worth the fight or not.

• 8 months later...
Posted

Issue 1: Sex WAYY too soon, maybe it's me just being a prudish 16 year old girl, but... I'm pretty sure that's not good for a fresh relationship.

2: Women PMS. They can be indecisive and very emotionally impulsive. They also need lots of physical love and affection which leads me into my next point.

3: Long distance relationships are hard, and a fresh relationship takes a lot of time and a lot of nurturing for it to be strong enough to overcome the distance.

4: Age has no problem with love, if it's true love. The law obviously is an obstacle, and so is maturity level. But other than that, age should be no problem. I've dated girls up to about 4 years older than me. No big deal. We only went our separate ways because we just weren't for each other. End of story.