how can u tell if i girl is strate are not - Love and Romance

Posted

coz some girls end up lokig like dykes and end up being strate its so confusin

Posted

That's a good question, cause i don't have the internal radar to tell the difference...especially with the femmes!

Posted

Best way I found out to tell if she's strait or not is the way she carries herslef. Her deminner. (I think that's how u spell it). Strait girls and lesbians usualy carry themselves a lil different

Posted

Its really hard to fid out if a girl is straight or not, But usually I can tell if a girl keeps looking at u, its just a feeling i have and they tend to be right, but its really not a sure thing unless u start a conversation with them and things lead like that, hopes this helps i need more info myself lol

Posted

it's like spotting vampires... i used to NEVER see lesbians - even the full on butch types - i shared a balcony with one at university and NEVER realised it.. god i was thick... she was cute too in retrospect.. dammit.. wasted opportunity... but anyway, yes i found it really difficult to see lesbians and then one nice gal took me out and started pointing them out to me and i began to be able to see them!! It's like she opened my third eye... now it's still tough to spot the femmes but my gaydar is semi-working most of the time...

Posted

I agree, Rebecca. We do carry ourselves a little differently! Never consciously realized that that was something I observe in lesbians.

LOL Sharon Shaw! I can soooo relate!! My gaydar is a little "off" most of the time, too. Butches are kinda "duh" for me. But, I think that's because I'm soo hopelessly drawn to them. ha ha ha! When my gf and I go out and see a woman in question. We're both like "ya think she's family?" Lol it's like a fun little game! I never really pay attention to what makes me think a girl is a lesbian, bi or straight. Something just "pings" my little throwed off gaydar LOL.

Posted

lol @ Sharon ... well, it's hard to differentiate if that gal is straight, bi or les .. cause some of them also didn't know till they found it in themselves... not everyone dare to admit their sexual preferences.... for me, I got one friend that loves me alot, but then i think she is "bi" and she is married with husband, but on other hand will feel jealous if i go out with my "gf" ... and she says she want to be my gf and i must love her like i love my gf ..... wat a joker ... !!!

So, what is the answer to knowing that gal is straight or les?

Posted

lol @ Sharon ... well, it's hard to differentiate if that gal is straight, bi or les .. cause some of them also didn't know till they found it in themselves... not everyone dare to admit their sexual preferences.... for me, I got one friend that loves me alot, but then i think she is "bi" and she is married with husband, but on other hand will feel jealous if i go out with my "gf" ... and she says she want to be my gf and i must love her like i love my gf ..... what a joker ... !!!

Posted

well, it's hard to differentiate if that gal is straight, bi or les .. cause some of them also didn't know till they found it in themselves... not everyone dare to admit their sexual preferences.... for me, I got one friend that loves me alot, but then i think she is "bi" and she is married with husband, but on other hand will feel jealous if i go out with my "gf" ... and she says she want to be my gf and i must love her like i love my gf ..... what a joker ... !!!

Posted

well, it's hard to differentiate if that gal is straight, bi or Les .. cause some of them also didn't know till they found it in themselves... not everyone dare to admit their sexual preferences.... for me, I got one friend that loves me a lot, but then i think she is "bi" and she is married with husband, but on other hand will feel jealous if i go out with my gf ... and she says she want to be my gf and i must love her like i love my gf ..... what a joker ... !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

how do we carry our selfs diffrent to strate girls may i ask and i never realy see many gay girl plus i wornt go to the gay scean by myself and i get to shy to talk to realy cute girl xxx ^^