bi-curious - Gay Guys! <3

Ch****

Posted

Ok so im bi-curious ive never done much with a guy but it makes me soo horny when I think about sliding my cock in someones ass or deep in there throat but then the thought of me riding someones cock and having them stretch my ass makes me even more horny, sucks I cant have that experience can any1 show me or tell me what its like

Posted

It is simply what the male body was created for !!! X:-)

Posted

Then you're probably bisexual. Sounds like a little more than curious

Posted

@blaize I e seen videos of it but never tried much it all excites me but im kinda nervous and @gary believe me I really wanna try

Posted

so wats stopping you Chad,I wish I hadnt left it so long,but thats was due to circumstances.Meet someone for coffee and if u get on try it.You dont have to have sex first time,mutual wank then progress.If the guy is genuin he will understand and help

Good luck

Posted

@gary thanx man umm im trying to find someone to meet but I find it hard

• 6 years later...
Posted
On 1/8/2014 at 1:36 PM, Chad_Reed said:

Ok so im bi-curious ive never done much with a guy but it makes me soo horny when I think about sliding my cock in someones ass or deep in there throat but then the thought of me riding someones cock and having them stretch my ass makes me even more horny, sucks I cant have that experience can any1 show me or tell me what its like

I fantasize ever day about sucking a guys hard dick and I get so turned on it want it so bad I want to kiss a guys lips tongues in each other's mouths sucking on my nipples hard fucking my asshole and having another guy face fucking my mouth and I want it to be black guys or a father daughter threesome 

Posted
On 1/8/2014 at 1:36 PM, Chad_Reed said:

I'm bi curious and I to suck another man's dick kiss his lips hi have him fuck m y ass want to suck a black guys dick while I'm getting fucked in my ass