WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SKYPE SEX - Love and Romance

Posted

Kristin, Its when you are not exactly comfortable showing your body off.

I don't dig cyber sex

Posted

I think we should all think before, we do something really stupid. I am sure that congressman Weiner wishes he did not take pictures of his body on his cell phone, and did Sexting.

I donot think it is a good idea for anyone to post sexually explicit pictures of themselves, or to use any computer media to share sexual details of themselves.

The best to do is get a private room. Keep your personal acts between you and your partner. Keep it private.

Use discretion when you use your phones, flips, computers ect.. or your actions could come back, and haunt you.

Posted

Diane - you're right.. it's called karma whatever you do can come up and bite you on the ass sometime in the future.. and any computer webcam stuff can be recorded then you're up shit creek when you're running for president

Posted

I don't really think it's anyone's business as far as the people in office and their phones. I mean really, I don't care long as u do ur job. Like Clinton, don't care what he did in his office...he was amazing for our economy. It's just none of our business. but that's just my opinion

Posted

Kahlan - fully agree with you there.. but majority don't. so effing judgmental - like if someone is found out to be gay... their political career is so dead...

Posted

I think grown ups should be grown up about.. grown up business...